Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Both the schools are same ..rather amity 6 I would say better

Thanks for your help Sachin,

Have you had first hand experience or Is it based out of the experiences shared by the other people.Actually It is quite important as it is a very long term decision for the future of child.

Regards,

Hemant

My friend's child is in amity 6 .. He is extremely happy with the school. He chose amity over dpsi

Thanks Sachin! It really does help to make a decision!

Hemant,

DPSI = AISV-6, just difference in the way of management!!!

My daughter is in Nur class in AISV-6, I am extremely happy with my decision of selecting AISV-6.

Regards

Thank you Kamal!!

Actually we are in a big dilemma if we should opt for AISV-6.We have a DPSI Interaction as well as  last date of fee submission in AISV-6 tomorrow. Off late my wife has heard a lot of negative things regarding DPSI from the parents but the school has a great name and DPSI is way much closer to where we stay.

Regards,

Hemant

Hemant

I would suggest if you can take risk of ard 50000/- (based upon past refunds by amity, as none of the NCR schools are governed by any refund policy) then you should block the seat in Amity and then go ahead for DPSI also. Both schools being equal on other parameters, distance should be the deciding factor .

And you will surely decide the best for your child.

Best of luck!!

Hi Kamal,

Yes, its a huge amount,about 62K!

Yes,we live at walkable distance from DPS I and that is the reason we are in dilemma now..

I have been reading here in the forum that more or less both schools are at the same level and a few parents like you have said Amity is slightly better..fingers crossed..

Thank You for your wishes..

Can you please tell me the timings of Amity for Nursery and then for higher classes? and do you stay in Indirapuram?

Hemant,

We reside in vasundhara sec-11.

Regarding school timings, whole of the school (Nur-XII) start at 7:55 am and nursery-KG are done by 12:00 noon. We are availing the school transport so my daughter is home by 12:15.

Higher classes timings I am not confirmed.

Thanks Kamal!

I had seen their transport routes in their site,they had a separate section for Nursery but no pick up time mentioned and nowhere in their site they have mentioned the school hours,so was curious

Hemant

Pick-up for nursery classes is in the same buses as for other kids, so depending upon location the bus timing will be early or close to school time...like my daughter is picked up at 7:21. But they have dedicated buses for nursery and KG clsses.

Regards

DPSI / Amity-6 is also a conflict for us, we would like to know if anyone is aware of the timings of both these schools? and how is the dealing of teachers? which school gives more homework?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat