Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Bhanuja

As far as timing is concerned, I have heard of longer time for nusery kids in DPSI (from my colleagues whose ward is in DPSI) and for Amity-6 timing for nur is 8-12 pm and most of the time kid is at home by 12:15 (depending upon location of your residence).

And about teachers in Amity-6, I am very much satisfied, they are skilled to deal with kids and the same should also be true for DPSI as well, as the schools with such repute cannot afford to have lesser competent staff.

About homework, it snot much in Amity, there is no regular homework on daily basis, but involving activities are there. Homework preferably is given on weekends to engage child at home on holidays, also they have a wonderful book reading habit inculcating schedule wherein a every child is issued a colorful attractive book with very relevant people in life, like mom, dad, grandparents, doctor, which they have to read on weekends with the help. Also they make sure to involve all kids in classroom in the co-curricular activities (I am just explaining to make decision making easy for you).

Rest you yourself are the best judge for your child.

Best of luck!!

Hi Hemant
can u plz tell what negative things u have heard of dpsi as i m also trying dpsi for my daughter

Hi Swati,

Well,I too don't have any first hand negative experience w.r.t DPS I,only those from parents in the forum ( a few happen to be my wife's colleagues as well).

Hi Swati,

Some parents are never satisfied with the school in which their children are studying. They always have some negative things to tell about the school. Two of my friends have changed their kids school so frequently that its their 3rd/4th school and only God knows if they are really satisfied now.

As far as the comfort level is concerned, no school and its teachers can provide the comfort of home and mothers lap.

I too an waiting for the final results of dpsi to be declared as I applied only for dpsi and dpsrn. My daughter has already got selected for dpsrn and the last date of formalities of admission is tomorrow i.e. 4th sep.

My first preference is only dpsi and they have proved over the years why they are most preferred.

I think u r right Swati and for dpsrn i thought u were talking about dps meerut road ..that is far better than dpsrn
Not yet... We also went in for the submission on the 30th..

My 2nd interaction happened on 30th Aug.. but no updates till now

Hello bikash,

I too submitted the form on 30th Aug.....u can check your status on their site by using ur reg. No. N password today after 5:00 pm.

I don't see any :(

Dear Does anybody has idea of Manav Rachna(MRIS ) admission fees in Noida ?

Even i'm looking for this information.

I called up school some days back to get information on fees, but representative denied to tell this over call.

Dear Amit ,

Could you please laso share the feedback of Noida Sector 51 Branch ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat