Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My son interaction was today and we got the call today only.

Thanks for your reply

i think yr specified order is correct..DPS, Amity, Somerville..

Can anyone please share the interaction process of DPS Indirapuram? My child interaction is scheduled on 19 sep.

Thanks in advance

Self introduction in a batch of 20 parents

Do they ask any specific question in this session? OR it is just parents introduction? 

Dont take your child with you for the 2nd interaction in DPSI else one of the parents will have to stay outside with the child.

Sujoy

Thanks for this information. But this is my first round of interaction. Can you please share more information about this round?

Abhishek - Don't get confused over the number of rounds :)

About the process - Don't take the kid along since he/she isn't needed at all. About 20 parents would be called in a conference room with Principal and a teacher. Each parent's name would be called and is expected to introduce himself/herself briefly (1-2 minutes). That's it.

Please share some reviews about st.thomas indirapuram.why no one ask anything about this school?

My son got admission in both Amity, Noida and Lotus Valley.

I am confused here. Can somebody clear is there really a huge difference between both schools in terms of so called academic rigor? As a parent, I am absolutely positive in terms of environment provided by Lotus Valley. But, somehow things in our society has shaped up in such a way that I get sense of guilt  (like I am not providing the best education to my kid, I am making him used to luxury in early years etc) in case I opt for Lotus Valley. Is that really the case? My only wish, like all parents here, is to have provide a good education to our kid in a good environment with required infrastructure.

Sorry for long repsonse, but I think many parents must be facing similar dilemma

Sakshi, I look upon to your views too.

Ritu,

As per what I have read and heard, Amity Noida shall help you provide good education, environment & infra for your kid better than LVIS.

Hi Ritu,

Even I am confused, my daughter got selected in Amity Noida, Lotus Valley and Apeejay Noida. I also do not want to compromise on Academics but definitely would like a good infra and environment for her. Lotus Valley looks better in this but then everyone says Academic is better in Amity. For APJ, mixed feedback. Now confusion lies between Lotus Valley Vs Amity.

Sakshi/Varun/Yash/Other Parents, Please advise.

Thanks,

Dipali

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat