Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone..... We had interaction on 8 sept at Somerville noida, but did not got any call. I have called to school, they replied wait till Friday. So any one who has interaction on 8 Sep or after that,got confirmation from school. Please share..

One of my friend got final call, and has been asked to deposit fee by tomorrow. I believe they asked you to wait till Friday, because first list will deposit fees by Wednesday, and any vacant seats might be alloted to you

Thanks vikas for valuable information...

Hi,

My daughter got selected (nursery) for both DPSGV and Indus Valley. Which is the better option?

Does it make sense to wait for FAS, St. Francis or Cambridge Indirapuram? Not sure if we will get through in any of these.

hi shilpa, would suggest dpsgv

Hi Shilpa,

Can you please share what and how interaction was conducted in DPSGV? I have it scheduled on Saturday for Prep.

Thanks,

Vikas

Hi Vikas,

The children had a one-on-one interaction with a teacher. Parents were sent to a small attached cabin to fill in the forms. But I believe they asked for her name and showed her some shape puzzles. Also asked her to color in a teddy bear. They are mainly testing on colors and shapes I think.

Later parents interaction was done again with the child present. Questions were like why this school and what do you think this school can do for you. Who looks after the child when you are at work (both of us are working). Not many questions really. It was quite straightforward.

Can anybody tell me about JSS school in Noida

Hi Shakshi / Latha / fellow parents

PLS GUIDE AND HELP!!

I had already deposited fees in Jaipuria and now my son got selected in DPSGV.

Should I deposit the fees in DPSGV and withdraw from Jaipuria or not ? ... I have also applied in FAS.

Thanks

Rati

Rati if you get thru fas then? No doubt dpsgv >Jaipuria  but final call is yours if money refund is not an issue.

Can someone please share how interaction is conducted in DPSGV? I have it scheduled on Saturday for Prep.

Hi All,

While looking for Noida school reviews on google, i came across the following ranking from education world. Sharing it for all parents..may be this can also be a guid to take decision.

Link: http://www.educationworld.in/rank-school/noida/2014.html

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat