Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dipali,

Thanks for sharing this information. Now if you see Amity rank its 2nd place, but if you see CBSC exam average %age it is much lower than other reputed school than how Amity Noida be rated top in Academic.

Even Amity Noida official website they have not mentioned result stat on their official website. That is reason its result is not that good that's why Amity people not putting their board exam stats on website. Otherwise you guys go to website of any school like DPS, Somerville, APJ everybody put it.

Actually AMITY Noida acadmically is not that good school whatever we are thinking. If you results it come under 7th or 8th place

Right Deepak. Infact if you look at Value for Money column DPS, APJ, Somerville score much more. But yes if ratings show something then I must say Amity scores a lot on teacher development, faculty comptence,reputation, special needs education. But again the outcome of these is relative and depends much on respective teachers and support given by management. 

Also based on this analysis if you see if you leave SBS, more or less all the schools are similar in this list. So there will just be a marginal difference like 19-20 ka antar among all these traditional schools. 

Hello Deepak,

It looks like that you have done some analysis on the basis of cbse results..

I would be intrested in knowing the noida school ranking as per their cbse results.. ( just based on your analysis.. it could be prelim )

Attachments:
Ashima,

Are you going ahead with you son's admission at Sommerville.

Yes, we need to deposit fees by tomorrow at both places and 90% we have planned for somerville.

Is any one have ST Thomas Indrapuram. Form ..I didnt download from site 

Yesterday I went Amity Vasundhra sec 6, Interview is looking just normal.

They ask with me and my husband Education ,Job and where baby is living when I was on job and fr our in-laws job.

And they ask poem and name only with baby only cheeking confidence....

It was complete with in 5 -7 min.

we are going ahead with with DPSI . Kiddo got selected for DPSI ,Amity Sec 6 , DPSGV  & we are hoping he will clear Kaithan also .. Main consideration was good school & close to our home . Hope our discussion is OK ..

Sachin

Great decision, For sure your kid is going to get the best!!!

Now wait till April for your main game to start, Heartiest wishes for your kiddo's future!!!

Can some body provide the fee structure of lotus valley.

Good Choice Sachin. I also chose DPSI between DPSI and Amity Sec 6. Best of Luck to you and your kid. Where do you stay? We will soon be shifting in Cloud 9 Apartments by Rishabh Paradise.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat