Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have a feedback and fee structure of Gyanshree school, Noida?

Can anyone advise me about sapphire international school noida

Thanks  Lathaa Manavalan for the information of interaction in FAS...

What about the result? when will they display?

Hi Rajeev
what is ur interaction date?

Hi All,

With all the valuable inputs from this forum i am able to get through AIS Noida, but some how i had recently developed inclination towards LVIS.

Please give ur suggestion as little time is given for AIS fees deposit while till now i  had not applied to LVIS. If on this discussion there is any parent sending kids to LVIS then please comment. I am residing in East Delhi.

If i risk AIS for LV then are there any chances that we could not make through LVIS Interaction

TIA

Hello Abhishek,

LVIS is a good school. My kid is studying there since past 3 years. Its a good blend of academics and co-curricular activities. And of course it has one of the best infrastructures and a very good environment for the child. Yes its a bit pricey but the difference between LVIS and AIS/DPS comes to about 5K per month which is very small in the long-term scheme of things if you can afford it.

thanks...

Are you in delhi or noida ? Also are the class rooms set at high temperatures because on my visit to LVIS i noticed that every room had couple of ceiling fans while no fan was there at recepption, lobby or any other place.. Plz reply

Certainly i second ur opinion that only diff if of 5k/month which is not an issue

Abhishek Ji,

Is your ward has been selected for Amity International School...? In which branch..?

Let me known plz.

AIS Noida

Hi Abhishek,

I think AIS Noida is better than LVIS.

Hello Swati , 

My interaction Today @ 2PM...

Hi,

Can u all give feedback of Amity Noida, as i have to deposit fees by 22nd. How is teacher approach toward nursery kids.

Ritu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat