Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all,

Last 2-3 days i was  comparing DPS noida vs Amity Noida. Well as per my understanding for overall development Amity is better. If you compare 10th board result Amity is much much better than DPS, nos. of student passed with 10 CGPA in 10th class is much more in Amity than DPS noida, But if you see 12th board result than DPS is much better than Amity.

Any comment from any body?

Hi All,

Khaitan school noida results were supposed to be out today.Is it out ? Do we have to go to school to find out the result or is it online ?

Can some body provide the fee structure of LVIS noida.

103000 required to be deposited at admission. It  exclude transport, uniform and study material

regular quater fees is 29000. First quarter fees is included in admission amount

Hi Deepak

Yes, you may be right as far as results are concerned for Amity. DPS Noida is an old school in Noida and has a brand that is much bigger (DPS is everywhere in India and outside as well). Amity is a fast growing school and has developed very fast in just a few years and has given tough competition to all the old schools in Noida. Did you have interaction at DPS Noida? In how many days do they declare the result. Can you please share your email id/phone no. I want to speak to you regarding the same.

same here Deepak , I am confused between Amity and DPS. Even I feel it the same way that Amity is coming up better than DPS..

Did you get call from DPS Noida? 

nopes just interaction call

Deepak, please tell what do they ask in DPS Noida interaction

At DPS Noida first you have to fill a 2 page questionnaire which has 8-10 questions each to be answered in about 4-5 sentences (like "what will you do if you have a function at home and child has a test", "how do you handle tantrums" etc). 

Then they take the child into a room (parents can linger around) where they make them do puzzles, coloring, matching etc. They may also ask them questions, poems etc.

Then parents gather in a room in batches of 15-20 and principal and one teacher ask 1-2 questions one by one. Usually its a questions like "why do you want your child to go to dps noida?".

Thanks Mr. X Y. That helps. Since you have tried to calm the anxiousness about schools, that many parents here have, can I ask you something :) Which school would you prefer the most for your child :) just out of curiousity......Many thanks!

whats the usual class strength DPS Noida  and how many sections of a class ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat