Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me how is indus valley public school noida? And how it is in comparison to DPSI?

thanks

Hi Mona.. Indus vally is good school but dpsi is better..

Can someone please let me know the Mayoor Noida admission process?
Also we have 2nd round of interaction in Amity Noida on 23rd. Please also share what is process for same as well.

Hi,

I am following this site since last 15-20 days. Information are quite useful and i am thankful to everyone. However in my opinion i am not getting any detail about many schools. The so called top 10-12 schools are discussed by the parents. Someone asked about the review of other school, but hardly they are getting the revert. In this case i asked the moderator to do something. Hope that they are having the feedback of other school also.

It's good that every parents wants to admit their child in reputed school, but see the gap between the aspirant and the actual seats in the school. I think that there are many more good school apart from ... FAS, DPS, SommerVille, VBPS, Bal Bharti, Amity, SriRam Mill., Kothari, Lotus valley, Step by step...

My congratulations to those parents whose kids are selected in their dream school, but what about others?

Does other schools in NOIDA are not good OR not so reputed (Hyped).

Here i would like to clear one thing that i have not applied in many schools. In the above mentioned i have applied only in FAS, but in that also my application is not selected and i it's not disappointing for me. Other schools are also having good academic as well as other extra activity record  . So i want to go for other option and i'll definitely go as each parents have other option and they'll act accordingly. Nothing wrong in that. 

@ the moderator again i am saying that this is very useful site, however please provide the names and feedback of other schools also from your resources.

Thanks.

Very good point raised Malay,

The existing renowned schools through the selection based on merit list /draws/interactions/ plethora of applications etc doesn't entitles every KID to qualify all the time.  

Atleast I know there is not much discussion on IVPS in this forum at all, I being a parent of a kid already going to IVPS can throw some light and invite other parents to share some views for other less renowned(hyped)schools as well. 

Indus Valley Public School though from a moderate marketing strategy has been extremely good in academics and maintains a balance with extra curricular activities as part of routine school curriculum be it Dance, Music,Karate,Games etc .The best part I like about the school is the Transparent feedback of the CHILD;s performance. 

Malay

Whatever feedback we get from previous year from parents we provide as we don't go as per surveys. As lot of schools mushrooming and no feedback given (some are new or never discussed).

Please see list provided by us ( Noida Expressway School in addition ,not in the list)

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

Vishal

Indus Valley has been discussed many times . It is good in academics is the feedback we have .

Thanks Sakshi for clarifying. 

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. you are doing a great job and no doubt about that. I thought that you are having some resource from where you are getting feedback apart from parent's post. I have checked the list earlier also and thanks for sharing that.

Still i think that others (school) should be discussed by parents. OR might be the members are not looking beyond these schools. 

Thanks to Vishal also.

Malay

AN.com is created by a parent Mr.Sumit Vohra and so it is for the parents and by the parents forum I can say. Mostly parents seek information but very few parents come back and give feedback. I request all the parents to seek and give information which can be shared forever with regular updates.

@Vishal
as ur kid is already studying in indus valley can u plz tell me monthly fee and annual charges?

Annual Charges : Approx 18k 

Monthly Tuition Fee : Approx 3k 

* These are regular annual charges . One time Admission charges including first quarter fee could be close to 50k,Not sure of that at present .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat