Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

Can any one of you please reply to my query. Here I am posting again.....

---------------------------------

Hi All,

I am trying to find out the discussion about MRIS, sector-51 noida and Inderprasatha global, sector 93 noida but not able to see anywhere. Can any one please put some light on both schools? 

Thanks,

--Rajinder

Wanted to thank Sakshi Ji, Latha Ji and all fellow parents for all your support.

My daughter got selected in KPS and we are going to submitt the fee.

Richa

Heartiest Congratulations and God bless your family.
Thanks for your kind words.

Pls share views on this...I am posting it again to get some insight.

Khaitan has selected 400 children in there main list. Does anyone know how many sections they have for Nursery?

I am bit concerned with class strength, if it is a standard of 25 students then they require at least 16 sections plus some more to accommodate their direct students from play school.

BTW - My son also got selected and as with every one I need to take a decision before Wednesday.

Please share your views on Khaitan.

Khaitan has selected 400 children in there main list. Does anyone know how many sections they have for Nursery?

I am bit concerned with class strength, if it is a standard of 25 students then they require at least 16 sections plus some more to accommodate their direct students from play school.

BTW - My son also got selected and as with every one I need to take a decision before Wednesday.

Please share your views on Khaitan.

Hi Richa

Do you have screen shot of fee structure of KPS???

Plz share

Sampurna Sorry i dnt have with me today but by tmw i can provide you only i know 57825 total we need to submit including first quater fee.

tnxs dear....tomorrow I m also visiting the school

Sampurna

Here is the fee structure

Admission Fee ( One Time) 26000

Annual PAyments

DEV Fund (annually) 5500

Annual Charges (annually) 11550

Monthly Fee

Tution Fee 3850

Physical & Health edu 75

Computer Fee 300

Activity and sports activity fee 700 = total monthly fee = 4925

quaterly fee = 4925*3 = 14775

Total amount to be paid at the time of admission ( including Ist quater fee ) = 57825

@Saurabh,
KPS normally will have around 35 students in one class and most likely they have 10 sections in nursery.

Thanks for your response Adil. Even 35 per section and 10 sections, I guess will not help this year. They need some more sections for all 400 children

Here is the fee of Khaitan as asked by someone in group:

1) Admission Fee (One time) - 26000.

Annual Payments

1) Dev Fund - 5500

2) Annual Charges - 11550

Monthly Charges

1) Tution Fees - 3850

2) Physical & Health Education - 75

3) Computer Fee - 300

4) Activity & Sports fee - 700

----------------------------------------------------

Total Monthly - 4925