Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Keep on trying, I have submitted it, was facing the same problem earlier

Hi Sushil,

I have faced the same problem, when you login with your user id and password then there in left hand corner you can see edit form and preview form. You click on preview form if you get a admission form number printed in form then need not to apply again. If there is no number then edit the same.

In case of any issues speak with the helpline number which is:- ANY TECHNICAL ASSISTENCE  CALL : 7503155425 (TIMING 8.00 AM TO 4.00 P.M.) OR MAIL TO dpsn.help@gmail.com

They helped me out.

Regards,

Sunil

Hi Sakshi and fellow group members,

Any news on admission opening in Balbharti and Vishwa bharti noida

Ankur

Hi Ankur,

In Bal Bharti forms will be available from 1st September onwards, but you need to confirm that again in last week of August.

In case of Vishwa Bharti, details will be clear in last week of August but they take 3.5+ children.

Thanks Devika,

do you have info on cambridge Noida

What is EWS category? (Due to limited seats, Apeejay asks parents to enroll in EWS category if they do not reside in 5 kms area for which preferences will be given first)

Hi Devika,

EWS= Economically Weaker Section

Regards,

Sunil.

Devika Ji,

Category of EWS means Economically Weaker Section which is only for whom have annual income is upto 1lakh rupees with the certificate of SDM.

Regards

Anil Verma

Ohk, thanks

Devika, 

Generally they do have bus routes within 5 kms and beyond that they do not have so that's one point ... 

But 5 km thing is a preference not a restriction. My son got admission in APJ last year and we are about 6 kms from APJ ....No need to apply for EWS if you are not eligible for that ...

Yes, now I know that, earlier I got confused, thanks anyway :)

Hi Guyz.....

Need a help from u people, actually me and my husband are very confused. My daughter is Feb 2011 born and is going to class Nursery in Mothers Pride school. There she is performing well, started writing also and we are quite satisfied with her. Now we are confused that we should go for nursery admission(she will repeat nursery in this case) or for admission in prep. last year she got selected in Kothari Public school for Nursery but we didn't opted that. Now this year we are planning for prep in Amity or in schools where she's eleigible for prep. are we going on a right track or?????? plz suggesst. TIA

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat