Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

Any one who has appeared for interaction @ APJ on 21st got call for confirmation?

DPS-I results for the last week's interaction will be out today.  If anybody has got any information, please share the same on this forum.

Navneet DPSI post the result on their School Portal.. so keep a watch :-) 

They will paste on website after 3pm.

OK, Thanks for the update.

Hi
Does anyone have the nursery fee structure for Vishwabharti Noida?

Hello guys,

Sorry for writing again. But please help me select one out of Vishwa Bharati Noida and Amity Noida. I have to make the payment in Amity by 25th.

Thanks.

Manu@ which school nearer to you? if  VBH pls stick to it

R u happy with your kid growth in VBN? if you are happy stick to  it

Budget wise  VBN is good.

VBN and Amity almost same just  19/20 difference.

I have heard lot that VBN is best in Primary 

Thanks Yash.

VBN is nearer to my home ... within 1 km radius. Amity is also not too far - it would be 3-4 kms. So distance wise both are fine.

Actually my daughter got admission in VBN playschool in mid-July. We got a call from them since there was a vacancy due to a cancellation. My daughter got selected and we took the admission to secure the seat as I knew my daughter would not meet the age criteria for many schools like DPS,Somerville etc during the admission season.

My daughter is happy in VBN. But she learnt most of the stuff in her previous playschool (she was in Kidzee from Apr to mid-July). 

I have already spent extra money by paying admission fees in Kidzee & VBN both. I paid fees for the 2nd quarter in both Amity & VBN. Amity is shown better in the HT ratings (Amity is #2 and VBN is #9). I wanted to know Is  Amity that good when compared to VBN that I sacrifice ~65 K?

Manu@ pls don't got by any kind of rating.

But yes Amity slightly better than VBN in higher classed, Other wise not much difference.

Manu,

Honestly speaking if I would have been you and my kid is doing good in VBN and feeling happy while going there I will not consider any school be it DPS,Somerville,Amity or any other. 

For small kids its very important to gel with the teachers and atmosphere and if kid is happy nothing like that. 

Baaki people will say ki Amity is good in ECA but again I will say it's nothing like that it's all personality development which matters more individual and taught at home rather than school driven. However school does provide environment for that and VBN is good enough for that. So my opinion is please go with VBN and also save your precious 65K which will be more needed in future for your princess. 

Agreed with Anditya :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat