Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Narendra,

Even there are some who hasn't got the email at all.

VM, Hmm Sorry for that. I have got E-Mail saying "Pending" and not sure what does that mean. Have not got through with any school till now.

Tough time but I am pretty sure things will turn right way somewhere soon. :)

Same here....We had interaction on 19th ......My kid answered almost all questions.......and result was to be declared on 21st............till now. I haven't got any successful/ pending mail too .....So if my kid has not cleared,... they should just give the actual result  ........It is frustrating to again and again look for mails / updates on site, but getting none.....Disappointed...

Yes  Rajanee Verma. It is very disappointing. Such a careless management. 

Even I have been checking E-Mail and website too frequently but all in vain.

my son is selected in Jaipuria vasundhara and dps raj nagar which will be the best school to join.

@ Swati: One of my colleagues daughter is studying in Cambridge Indirapuram, she says it was very good until her Nursery & KG, but after her 1st she wants to change her school as her daughter is not picking up things correctly, her class teacher is not focusing on her. Might be an individual's case, so I was resisting on posting this.
THANKS Bhanuja
do u have any idea of st.francis?

Hi, My son is in 3rd in St. Francis and is doing pretty well. 

THANKS Fareed Adil
one more que plz
everyone says francis only emphasis on academics and no extracurricular activities.dont they have swimming classes, or any activities? Please reply

yes not very good in extra curricular as other new generation but still not as bad as everybody thinks.

Thanks Fareed Adil

hELLO EVERYBODY..

I need a wise and genuine advise...My daughter is selected in KPS and DPS Expressway...I am residing in Expressway...So KPS will be far from my residence...Plz let me know should I go for DPS Expressway...I have read the positive feedback so far...Plz let me soon as tmrw will be the last date for the submission of fees for KPS and DPS is on 26 sept.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat