Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please let me know when the pre-school admissions in step by step school and APJ noida will start for the session 2015-16?

SBS opens admission for pre nursery in october. Check with school after holidays i.e.7th

My daughter got selected for Bal Bharti and Cambridge Noida. Pls suggest which one should I prefer.

Thanks,

Vivek

Vivek : Bal Bharti is better....

Vivek,

Cambridge scores over Balbharti. Mainly due to its history, infrastructure and value for money. Academics wise both are pretty much the same.

Anyone got their status updated for AIS Vasundhara - 6? They asked to wait till 30th, did they mean they'll post a list at the school or update the online status for selected people?

They have mentioned waiting list after 6 pm

I also enquired about the same few days back and the lady at the reception was telling that they will b declaring one more final list of the selected on 30th sep. Might be by evening the list will be available outside their entry gate. 

Sounds great, thanks for the info.

If anyone visits the school to see the list, please post a picture here too :)

Thanks!

My son got selected in Amity Noida and Cambridge Noida. Which one should I prefer?

Swait

Appejay anyday .

She mentioned Amity and Cambridge   ;-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat