Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the assuring words.

All these are paid surveys.FAS does believe in advertisement.

It has its own legacy for advertisement.

I don't believe in these surveys.

Pooja, 

You have given very + Ve feedback about APJ, Are your childerns studtyign there OR do you have first hand experience? Or the feedback is based on your perception.,

Please help , I have to choose from Cambridge Vs APJ. Infact APJ is more that 2 times higher in fees.

Appreciate your quick response.

Few pointers for Cambridge School, Noida:
Cambridge has a history of more than 4 decades. It’s an old, traditional and well established school. Their admission process is fairly transparent; from their published lists one can understand who was called for interview and who is selected.

It has separate campus for Junior & Senior wing, Student teacher ratio is 30 – 35: 1, balance of studies & eca. It has big playground with lot of swings and slides and a big soccer field in junior wing. In senior wing it has another huge soccer field and swimming pool. Academics wise they have a decent reputation and due to presence across Delhi / NCR it has its own brand recognition.
Does not behave as a money minting machine, in fact its second to FAS in terms of monthly fees as well as one time charges.

Thanks for your feedback Mr.Adil.

Adil,

Can you suggest me b/w Cambridge & APJ?

Cambridge

Happy to announce that my son has been selected at Amity Noida for nursery admission. Have to deposit fee by 8th Oct.

Big Thanks to Sakshiji, Lathaa and all parents for the very useful feedbacks....

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Congrats Dr.Ruchika!

Best Wishes!

Support from parent community is essential to keep up the good work.

Dr Ruchika
Heartiest Congratulations and God Bless Your Family
Thanks for your kind words .

Congrats DR. Ruchika!! I suppose your child went to SSRVM initially my son has also been there for few months prior to amiown. If i am not wrong we met in one of the functions..

Thanks Suruchi for the wishes.

I'm sorry you are mistaken on that. We r residing in Mayur Vihar and my son has not gone till now to noida schools. maybe we shall meet in functions of Amity Noida, if your child also goes there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat