Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Banish. Which school have you chosen for your little one?

After getting nowhere, we chose KPS Sahibabad. Hope it turns out to be a good one.

@Sameer my daughter wll also go to dpsi:)

Great! 

@Baniah, I think this school is closer to your residence and KPS is coming up a good school. I think distance matters much for little ones and commuting is going to be real pain day by day. Are you still waiting for aisv 6? they were going to publish next list on sep 30th.
Hello everyone and moderators AN.com

Finally..a big relief! Mission nursery admission completed (-:. We deposited fees for our daughter in Dps noida today. We had applied in five schools dps indirapuram. Apj. Lotus valley. Dps noida. Amity noida. Amity didnot shortlist us. But we managed to get through all the other schools. And had blocked a seat in APJ too. But have withdrawn from the same as we always wanted and had dps noida on our top priority list. In this journey of admission Process over last one and half months, there have been lots of sleepless nights. Confusions ..and I know most of the parents would have gone through this dilemma too in choosing the best school for their child...but I have realized that all schools are equally good. Every school will have its positives and negatives ,but it is we, who have to define limits to our expectations from the school and decide what is best for our children.

A big thanks to the entire team of AN.com, shakshi. Lathaa and all fellow parents for their valuable suggestions and timely updates through out this journey..

regards
shivani sharma

Congrats.. You can join our group DPS 2015-2016 on fb send me ur email ID I'll add you... mine is kumkumpandey@gmail.com

Is this for DPSN only?

Yes

Hi Sakhshi/Parents,

Can you please rate AIS vasundhara Sec-1, KR manglam and cambridge indirapuram schools in acedemics and ECA. ALso provide feedback for AIS vasundhara sec -1. 

Very true Shivani! By the way, you live in NOIDA only? Just wanted to check if DPSN has offered admission to any non NOIDA people.....I see in the list that you applied in NOIDA schools only except DPSI. 

Congrats Shivani

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat