Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Shivani,

Congrates for your lil Angel. Just wanted to know whats the procedure to withdraw from APJ.? Do they easily co-operate with us, or asks reason ? or force to stick with them ....? And how much refund you have got ?

Hi Shivani,

Have you already started the process of withdrawing the fees from Apeejay? If yes then how how much is refundable?

Hi Shivani sharma,

How much refund you got from APJ? Can you please share? This would help other parents to decide if any such cases.

Hello

Thanks kumkum, Dr.Ruchika, Pallavi
@kumkum my email id is docshivaniperio@gmail.com. please add me
@ Narendra, Pallavi, VM. We have initiated the refund process, we did not want to keep the seat blocked, as Apj is an equally good school and there would be many parents who would have APJ in their priority list. The management was cooperative. They asked us to submit an application for the withdrawl. The whole process will take around one and half months. And they will be intimating us regarding the collection of the refund telephonically within one and half months time frame.

Thanks Shivani for the info. All the best for ur Angel :)

It sounds so fissy school gives us only 2 days to submit the fee but refund will take 45 days.

My kid is of 3 years .......we filled forms of a couple of schools but my child hesitates in telling anything during interaction. As a result he is not selected any where. But at home he hardly leaves any minute without speaking..................continously chutter....putter. Moreover, he knows everything what was asked in the interaction.

What to do...if any one can suggest............

Hi Ankur Jain,

It is not at all end of world. Make a list of schools and visit them in end of October/November. I am sure you will get it some where and also some thing great must be waiting for you kid.

All the good luck.

-Narendra

I suggest you need to encourage him to talk to other people in the society. He must be going to playschool and should be encouraged to talk to his teachers. My child also had similar issues but developed gradually.

Hi Ankur,

There are many new age schools who take admission without any interaction. You can try for those if you are willing to go for new age schools, like GIIS, Billabong, Manav Rachna...

@ Ankur Jain.

Hi, i can understand your problem. My daughter is also little bit shy in front of others. Earlier i though that she'll not perform well, however she had done very good in interaction. Now she is 3.2 yrs. What we have done is .. we asked her all the supposed question in home again and again and also we tell them that she'll be going in another school and whatever the teacher'll ask she need to tell it., before taking for any interaction. We tell her in such a way that she thought that it would be fun going there. Though this is our way. I am sure you can also find some solution. 

Regarding schools you can check it after the present round of admission'll come to an end. Possibly that some school will reply positively. All the best.

Anybody having fee structure of St. Francis School for Nursery Class, please let me know??

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat