Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Althought I blocked seat in VBPS but my preferance is DPSN...still it is not cleared that my son got selected in DPSN or not..

Hi All,

Do we have to deposit the admission fees every year ?OR it's only one time charges, which we have to pay at the time of admission, Please clarify,

Adm fee is a one time charge.

Tarun, But i heard school now a days ask for admission fees every new academic year. Is that true ? Sakshi & others please reply

Thats Annual fees ... Admission fee is to be paid at the time of admission ... 

We have decided to go for Amity Noida for our daughter.

Thanks a ton to AN.com, Sakshi, Banish, Varun and other fellow parents on this forum for their valuable inputs and feedbacks. I never knew that getting admission in nursery class would be such a tiring and grueling exercise.

We live in networked society and everything that can be connected should be connected for the overall welfare of the society.

Hats off to Sumit for such a nice initiative.....

Navneet

Heartiest Congratulations and God Bless Your Family .

Thanks for your kind words.
APJ USP
Faculty quality
Sports facilities
Very large campus
Brand reputation
Very strong Alumini base
Caters to a higher social strata and thus is very meticulous and careful in all activities
close to delhi

APJ USP
Faculty quality - At par with Cambridge
Sports facilities - All facilities are there in Cambrdige as well.
Very large campus - How its going to help my child
Brand reputation - Yes, i agree
Very strong Alumini base - How it is helping my child.
Caters to a higher social strata and thus is very meticulous and careful in all activities - Not really, there performance is deteriorating day by day.
close to delhi

MY OBSERVATION IS APJ IS GOOD IN SENIOR CLASSES & CAMBRDIGE IN PRIMARY CLASSES

IN PRIMARY CLASSES RATHER THAN ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE ATTENTION IS PRIMARY WHICH IS CERTAINLY BETTER IN CAMBRIDGE DUE TO LESS TEACHER:STUDENT RATIO

Sanjeev
All the best. My opinion and POV is a little different. I do believe in rankings and surveys and do base my decisions largely on them. I did the same when I had to opt for my graduation college and MBA college , and I don't regret my decisions. As parents we try and do the best for our kids, all our decisions may or may not be correct. I hope we all achieve in fulfilling our children's dreams.
Best of luck
The real efforts begin from 1st April 2015 and will continue for long long years.
Thanks and best regards

Nicely put Tarun!! Its gud that we should survey and put in our best for our kids but should also give stake to the surveys and expert experiences as we cannot afford to experiment everything ourselves...  

But yes positive gut feeling while undertaking something is also important!

All the best!! Whatever is destined is for gud!!

allhi

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat