Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sanjeev, Tarun, Narendra...

APJ is the best school.Your child will get exposure with students coming from Delhi also.

This really looks like a school to me on other hand Cambridge i heard that kids jump nout of gate even the school guard doesn't knows and enjoy in Atta market.

APJ is more disciplined, reputed and branded.

Fees I don't believe is high as compared with AMITY or DPSN,

AMITY has extra monthly expenses for this and that.

Its good of they are using old techniques of studies even I learnt from that.

And how does it matter if they don't give 1K receipt.

Many schools do many don't.

Our interview at APJ was on 30th Aug, but due to sudden demise of my FIL we were out of station for 1 month.
In train i wrote application and they replied to call us back.This i did with Amity also.but Amity didnt called us back.

I was so busy with traveling and other family responsibility, paper work  that all things were happening on emails.So at least they read your emails.

These educ-om classes can be harmful to kids at young age.

Aage jakar laptop par kam to karna hi hoga.

See its your inner voice.where you feel happy you send your ward.its you who will mold and grow him as a better citizen.I don't want a school to make my son a Dr or Engineer but a good Human who has core values of  Respect, Integrity, Re silence, Power of choice....etc..if he gets these values he can be anything in the world.

Last but not the least its what you see from your eyes you hold in your hands.

Its our Blame game to schools.If you see your child with Bright future in any school you will have it.

Feel Good and be happy :)

Good Luck.

@Pooja - In one of your earlier comments you have mentioned putting negative comments in a public forum like this for any school (you were concerned abt APJ) is not the right thing to do. You above comment for Cambridge falls in the same category.
Moreover, your comment about Cambridge is not correct and derogatory. I doubt if you have firsthand information about it.
You had a good experience at APJ and you talking good about it makes absolute sense, but you talking bad about other schools and kind of forcing others to talk bad about other schools and say good things about APJ is not justified.
This is a public forum and we are all allowed to voice our opinions, we shall not try to thrust it upon others. Its about individual choices, What is good for you may not be good for me, what may be bad for you might be good for me.

@ Adil

I have shared my view point. Not to change or under estimate anyone.

I pray no one goes the situation like  we have undergone.

its ur ward your choice where ever you admit him.

If that school was so bad that we criticize here like many parents share and complain then we should at first point not select that school only.

Cambridge was never ever in my list and the information shared was by some parents who picked their younger kids from school while senior kids escaped easily.

GOOD LUCK to All

@Pooja,

I appreciate your view point but your remarks were directly against a particular school i.e Cambridge. Bunking classes by kids of senior classes is nothing new and i am sure that Cambridge is not the only school where senior kids bunk the classes. Bunking classes is nt a good habbit / thing to happen, but it exists. It was there when we were also studying, nothing new.

Parents who have younger kids can't know about the senior kids as there are different campus for Senior & Junior wing.

APJ was never in my list and i didn't even purchased the form, but this doesnot make APJ any bad. Its a simple question of my preference & priority and i guess same is with Cambridge not being in your list.

P.S - You may want to read a comment posted by Abhishek whose kid is going to APJ for last 4 years.

Sanjeev

A few days back, you were really wanting APJ. Well, it is human nature, that when you get something, it doesnt remain that important......Well it is a question of your child, so your inquisitiveness is understandable.....but I guess the comparison between APJ and Cambridge doesnt mean anything........They are schools of two different leagues.......APJ, DPS, Amity belong to one league(no matter you may name them snobbish, but yes they do have a strong BRAND name)......(Cambridge, Bal Bharti....etc....)  belong to a different league.......a student can excel in any of the schools - be it APJ or Cambridge.....but this forum is to decide how parents can do the best for their children's schooling.....I can see that you now are inclined towards Cambridge (because of reasons like lesser fees, no show off etc.).....I would suggest you go for your gut feel. But dont expect people to say that APJ is less than Cambridge....It wont be .....because the BRAND value of APJ is much higher....the academics are good.....and so are the extra curricular activites.....none the less, your GUT feel is most imp!

Spot on Shikha 

In my opinion DPSN & Amity are in a different league we can say Sommerville is in that league as well but not APJ atleast not inesent scenario.

I have my son studying in APJ from last 5 years and I am more or less satisfied with school and its methodologies. During PTMs, teachers are usually aware about the kid and they are able to share the strengths and improvement areas about my son (which we could relate to). I agree that they have not upgraded their infra much (mainly more adaptation to technology is one of the area they can improve) but that does not means they are lagging behind in any of the area. Education is a big business now a days and more or less all the schools are here to earn money and bigger the brand more money they fetch. In terms of APJ being money minded, I have not seen unreasonable demands for anything in between the session,  Also the fee etc. is also at par with most of the schools in the similar league/reputation (can't compare with missionary schools or some other schools where fee will definitely be lesser). Based on my experience, I have gone ahead with admission of my daughter to APJ.

Hope this helps !! 

Sanjeev,
I think you sud go ahead with your gut feeling and what you feel is best for u n for your kid.
Cambridge too is good school.

Sanjeev,

Buddy don’t get confused, you are thinking way too much.
This is a public forum where everyone is entitled to his / her opinion; you may want to listen to everyone but end of the day you are the one to decide. Donot expect everyone to agree on similar points, as that may never happen since everyone has their own thoughts and preferences. Therefore there will always be difference of opinion. If one parent out here suggests that a particular school is good / bad does not actually make the school good / bad, his / her reasons or believes may not be even valid for you. I have mentioned this in one of my earlier post as well, what may be good for me may not be good for someone else and it goes vice-versa.
Trust your instincts, have faith in yourself and go with the believe that you and your wife are the only ones who can decide the best for your son.
All the Best!

I completely agree with Adil. It's your decision. JFYI, in Times School, Noida  school ratings CSN was in Top 10.This is the latest ratings. Check  Friday, Sep 26 2014 edition. Apeejay is not even there in that list. CSN is better then APJ imo. It's no lesser brand then APJ..I guess your impression is same.I also rated APJ very highly prior to complete interview process but not anymore after their greedy and non-transparent approach. After interaction with Apeejay Prinicipal I could very well make out why it's going downhill unfortunately..19K orientation charges (cum donation) in the name of their University, it's unacceptable. 

Sanjeev, I can understand what u had been going through last couple of days...

i dont have any personal experience with Cambridge, but as long as APJ is concerned whatever you had pointed in earlier post of yours is perfectly bang on..

We have our daughter studying in APJ for past 4 years (Nur to II) and will try our best to change her school in coming academic year if we are lucky enough to get a better option.

Please confirm your info about cambridge and choose thereafter...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat