Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@ Navin Dayani - Ok Navin. Just wanted to confirm that i have got a Ref number after the form was submitted successfully and no Registration fees was asked.

So is there no Registration fees or it will be taken if we are called for interaction? Any idea ?

Dipali

Hi Dipali and Naveen...i also applied for my daughter in SBS...i guess they will be shortlisting for interaction first...lets stay connected.

Hi Dipali...Even I have applied for my daughter in SBS. They will be shortlisting the candidate based on the application somewhere in the 2nd week of Nov. and then will call for interaction.

Ok Ravi. Any idea about the fees this year ? 

Dipali expect atleast a 10% hike in the overall fee structure which would make it approx. Rs 21000 per month excluding the admission fees and caution money.

Ok Mudit. Yes we should stay connected for updates.

Hey Dipali, please do keep  me posted as well. I have applied for my daughter in SBS and have not heard yet.

Hi Dipali and Naveen...i have also applied for my daughter for Montessori in SBS....lets stay connected. I guess they will be shortlisting first.

Hi Ravi...any idea...would they be considering East Delhi kids?

Mudit there is no distance clause for SBS and I know quiet a few friends of mine staying in Mayur Vihar whose kids go to SBS.

oh gr8...thx for the info...then on what basis do they shortlist....? and any idea what are the no. of seats  for montessori...?

Does SBS Noida have facility for extended day board? If yes, does anyone know the timings?

They used to have this facility few years ago, however I heard from a friend that they do not have it now. Does anyone have an idea?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat