Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dipali...Have you guys applied to any other school for pre-nursery?

Hi all...those who have applied for pre-nursery in SBS...has any one heard from them...when to visit 28th or 29th...?

Dear All,

Today my son got selected for Nursery in Mayoor School, Noida. I need to Submit the fee by Monday. Can you please give the feed back about the school. Can you give feedback for GIIS, DPS expressway and Mayoor Which is better. 

Hello Mukesh

I know few parents who have shifted from Mayoor.Noida Rest both are far better than Mayoor.

Did anyone had verification in cambridge Indirapuram...what's the procedure there plz let us know.

Times of India 18 oct Page 10
Noida orders ban on unaffiliated schools
A day after a wall collapsed inside the premises of a Noida school, killing one student and injuring several others, Gautam Budh Nagar district magistrate Chandra Kant asked officials to ensure a complete ban on unaffiliated and unauthorized schools that violate the right to education act by flouting security norms.

Chandra Kant told TOI that the basic Education Officer and other officials have been asked to identify unaf filiated schools in GB Nagar and ensure they are closed.“We're yet to determine the exact number of schools.But they will be shut down and students shifted to government schools,“ he said.

Injured students admitted to District Hospital have, meanwhile, shown signs of recovery . Doctors said 15 were discharged on Friday.“The rest--four kids--are under observation. Two admitted to LN Hospital have are home,“ said a doctor.

However, the administration is unclear about extending financial help.

PleSe also let me know feedback for kothari international noida.

Thanks

Swati

Positive feedback . Go for it.

Hi Sakshi,

Haven't read about it but anyways thanks for sharing ....it's really sad ..in order to make few more bucks people stoop to levels of dirt..i won't say animals because animals are still more compassionate than humans. Well hope the future changes for better and our children are gets to live in a safe and secure and child friendly environment.

My heart goes out to moms who lose there child in such mishaps "God give then strength" and hope the kids hurt in this accident recovers soon.

Well many things said last but not the least thanks to you and the ANteam for all the help through this website. We got our daughter's admission done in AIS Noida last month.

Thanks & Regards

Smita Joshi 

Smita

I concur with with you

Heartiest  Congratulations and God Bless You Family .

St.JOSEPH'S SCHOOL GREATER NOIDA
Updated on:16-Oct-2014
Admission Form for Class Nursery(2015-2016)

http://www.stjosephsgn.com/Notices/FullNotice.aspx?NId=426

NOTICE

The Admission Form For Class Nursery (2015-2016) will be available  from

27thOct,2014. Seats are limited.

Principal

St. Joseph's School

JESUS & MARY CONVENT GREATER NOIDA

http://www.jesusandmarygn.org/Notices/FullNotice.aspx?NId=232

We are pleased to inform you that Nursery Admissions will start from 1st November 2014.

Application for Admissions (Registration) are to be procured from the office for Rs 250.

Documents Required at the time of Admissions in Nursery are:

Original Date of Birth certificate.

Passport size Photograph of child with Parents.

SC/ST/O.B.C Certificate.

The Desired age for admission in Nursery is :    2.6 Yrs – 3.5 Yrs

NOTE :- Admissions in Other Classes will start from 1st March 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat