Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dea Latha / Sakshi,

Please advise which school to choose from VBPS Noida, or Cambridge Indirapuram.

We stay in Indirapuram and VBPS Noida has no school conveyance from our area. We will have to depend on private cabs and the distance is around 11 kms. While Cambridge Indirapuram is around 2  to 3 kms. Please suggest. 

Thanks Deva

Deva

More or less same reviews so see distance also .

Thanks Sakshi. If both schools have same feedback that distance will be the decision maker. Moreover they have de

Ratika

Manav Rachna International School >DPS international sector 132 ( Holistic Development plus academics)

See  parents reviews below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=MRIS

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=DPs+Sec+132

Ratika,

Go for DPS Expressway anyday. No comparison.

Has anyone heard from Step By Step? As in called for the interview/ interaction?

Thanks

VB

Hi VB,

No response from Step By Step yet. They had said that they will get back to the parents of selected kids by end of 2nd week of Nov. If we don not hear from them, it means that our application has been rejected.

Thanks

Ravi Kashyap

Thanks. Keeping fingers crossed.

Finally my son got selected in Amity vasundhar sec 1. Feeling relaxed. Please provide any feedbacks regarding the school.

Thanks

My daughter got selected too in AIS sec1. Thanks saurabh, i just opened this portal and go to know that the results are out as they were due for tomorrow.

Anyways heartfelt thanks to sakshi, lathaa, kamaljeet, yash. I was in UK when the admission procedure started. Had this portal not been there it would have been impossible to keep track of admissions. Someone on the previous page has said that it is easier to open a school rather than getting admission. its true. it is actually very stressful. but this portal proved to be a great support.

Thankyou so much.

Can anyone please provide any feedback regarding AIS vasundhara sec 1 school?

Congrats Pawandeep :-) Best wishes for kiddo.... Hope you get some chocolates us from

UK :-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat