Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Recommend Gaia very highly. It's a great concept.

Ya, i heard great about Gaia. Guys is it true SBS is not opening their nursery admission since last 4 years. They take kids in Montessori only and graduate them to nursery.

Yup..its correct... i hv applied for pre-nursery admissions here...they go by lottery system...to my bad luck..my daughter wasnt selected...

my daughter has also not been shortlisted... :(

Gaia is laid out in village style with no A/Cs....kids find it very hot to stay in the classrooms. Also their fee structure is quite steep and they are situated next to a very shabby area called Gheja village. Amiown is not just part of the Amity group, it also blends the best of educational pedagogy from across the world to cultivate happy children in a very nurturing environment. It also has great infrastructure and highly trained teachers!

I find amiown money minded..... they are not ready to tell the fee structure before applying the form. And they have only one advantage that a child can secure seat in amity. 

Hi VJ, have you taken personal feedback from any Amiown parent? Its unlikely that anyone will have a negative feedback to give. The personal care and attention kids get there along with the carefully laid out activities planned for the kids always get a thumbs up from parents. Its definitely not a run of the mill pre- school having no knowledge of early years education!

Has anybody heard from amiown after the interaction? Please let me know...we had interaction in Nov....

Well, its all about perspective. I don't want my child to go from an air conditioned room to an ac cab to ac classroom. I don't want to go against the nature and give him the comforts that he can't connect with the nature anymore. I don't want him to be under the impression that life is a bed of roses, and would like him to rough it out. But like I said, this is my perspective and you can feel differently, which is perfectly alright. 

On another note, please go to the school in peak summers, the rooms are air cooled and architecturally designed in such a way that the classrooms stay cool. My child has spent one hot summer in the school and I couldn't be happier.

I don't know much about Amiown so I'd choose not to comment rather than make misinformed comments. 

I second ur opinion VB............ I talked to Gaia and Amiown guys as I am staying in Delhi. And just by talking I could figure out the difference of school's approach.

Non ac and no frill school are completely acceptable for me.

Please check Windows Playschool in Sec 50. It is the best among all play schools in Noida. They prepare your child for getting admission in formal school as well. Lot of individual attention is paid to the kids. The principal of the play school is fully involved in the day today activity of the kids. They might not have the infrastructure of Amiown or the space of Gaia but they have the unique knack of grooming small kids. Very experienced teachers and one of the oldest play schools in Noida.

Give it a shot. I am sure you will be impressed.

I wud second ravi's opinion. Windows is a good playschool. My son is going there n he loves to go to his school. He's learning a lot n enjoying too. They groom the child really well. very loving n experienced teachers. No frills. Child learns from basics. I loved this school for my kid.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat