Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

you should also consider Jaypee Public School at Wish Town NOIDA. It is much better than DPS expressway. Individual attention to students as well as care by the principal herself is also too good.

Anuj

Somerville Noida(Sec22) any day

Hi Ravi,

According to me you should decide between DPS Expressway n Shiv Nadar.

Lotus valley is not value for money as per the feedback.

Thanks for the views Sagar.

How do I decide between DPS Expressway and Shiv Nadar. My daughter is not eligible for Shiv Nadar Nursery while she is eligible for Nursery in DPS Expressway for 2015-16 session due to different age criteria for these schools.

Hi,

I know few parents who have children going in Shiv Nadar, they are quiet satisfied with the school, their kids are enjoying the school too.

But honestly ,I am also confused between these two schools.

As in Shiv Nadar the academic at the junior wing is very less, I doubt, what will happen when the children have to face the pressure at senior level. Ultimately all of us have to appear for CBSE.

I know its very sad, but in our country, most of things are based on marks only.

I would request all other members to advise.

Hi Sagar,

My daughter is in current session with Somerville in Sec 22. And it is not about the academic during this period it is more about developing the approach of kids to grasp things. My daughter is not getting too much of homework or writing work. They are giving her to understand things by means of poem or drawing and other games. I was going through one of the new concept school some where in MP by some IIM Grad known as real time Phunsuk Wangroo. He was talking about more of practical approach rather than academics.

That is the way ahead.. by scoring 90% or 100% there will be no career.

Regards,

Sunil.

Hi,

My daughter will also complete 3 years in Mid May this year and she is also going in play school from last 9 months. I was also planning for her admission in pre nursery in DPS Expressway, but on enquiry, came to know that they provide transport facility to nearby area in pre nursery.So, thought of waiting for next year.

But for next year she is eligible for Shiv Nadar also.

So I am also confused, as i have heard very good feedback of Shiv Nadar.
Hi, this is urgent. Im looking for recommendations between DPS NOIDA and Alchon International School Mayur Vihar.
Dps is better
Thanks!

DPS Noida...much better.

Does anyone has an idea about JBM Global school Noida?...planing to get my child admitted....pls help

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat