Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

feroza

, Do you have any other option

Mixed feedback

Hi Sakshi

can u rate Sapphire International School Noida & GIIS NOIDA.Also some feedback will be appreciated

Anuj

Sapphire International School Noida > GIIS NOIDA.

See parents first hand reviews below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Sapphire

Thanks Sakshi!!

Dear sakshi,

Right now we are in gurgaon ,my husband is shifting to noida,need suggestions for good schools in express way in noida where admisiion is possible.

thanks

meenal garg

Hi Admin,

Need expert advise as I am totally confused at this stage.My kid is 3 & 1.5 month old now...she was going to play school in last year till march,15. Now we are confused what should do for this session..

One option is continue in play school for next year and try in some of school in coming sep/Oct time frame..other option is DPS  expressway is still taking admission in Nursery, try in that first

For next year, we are thinking only for KPS or DPS and we will move to expressway based societies very soon so core noida based school will have distance issue...pls help me out to take best decision..

put in a formal school at the earliest. Getting admission in upper classes is much more difficult.

ANkit

I concur with Sumit

See parents feedback of dps expressway .positive reviews

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/dps-noida-sector-132-express...

Thanks..Yes i already go though that link..DPS expressway is still need to prove..is it not worth while to wait for 1 year for other schools or this would be just waste of time as she already gone through 1 year play schooling..

Ankit

1 Do you have any guarantee that you get desired school

2 Block your seat in school that seats you and try for desired school

3 No point sending again to play school ,you can change if you get you desired school this year.

Any first hand experience on Prakriti school  sector 22 Noida? They follow alternative teaching methods.

Hi Deepti I went to school and met parents but most of them were confused or not sure and as per them it will take 3-4 years for school to comee up as it is experimental learning.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat