Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi

I just got a call from Jaipuria that her name is in waiting list which is coming tomorrow and my daughter is selected ..

Got confused about fees deposit... can anyone tell what is the refund policy of jaipuria school...also what is the reputation..

Deepti

Its school specific better deposit after confirming

Hi All

Today we had attended  interaction in Cambridge School Indrapuram.  The have only verified the document with originals and told us that they will get in touch with us for the second round.

Did any one have any other feed back about the interaction

You did not have any in interview with kid?

They just have given choclets  to my son. not asked any thing

We have our interaction tomorrow. will update. btw..any did u get any feedback on the school

Got Date of Interaction for 2nd round in Amity Sec1 Vasundhara. It is 31st August 12:30 pm, Exactly same what Jaipuria has given!!!!

@Sakshi...Will Jaipuria people be ready to change at least time slot as I know Amity people r too rigid to do that!!!

Deepak

Jaipuria might change but amity wont

Dear Parent,

We would like to inform you that nursery admissions are open in Mount Litera Zee School, Mohan Nagar for session 2016-17.

Age criteria for the same is :3+ on 31st March'16 for class LKG & 4+ for class UKG.

For more info: call on 9999846534/ 44 or send us query on admission@mountliteragzb.com

Regards,

Kriti

Relationship Manager

Gurukul -The school  Admissions open

http://www.gurukultheschool.com/

Hey Sakshi,

how is this school: Gurukul?

Hi,

Please give the fee structure of dps sec 132 expressway Noida.As bit confused regarding the clear fee amount in comparison to dps noida.

Thanks,

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat