Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Rs 1000/- 

Hi,

I confirmed with Cambridge Noida school. Parent and child both are required for first interaction.

Is there any idea what they ask in first interaction?

Thanks

Admissions Ope In DLF Sahibabad

click at the link below

http://dlps.co.in/

How is the feedback for DLF Sahibabad?

Hi Garry/Parents,

Is Cambridge noida considering to the kids who live in noida only? 

Thanks

Not Sure Kaushal. As they have transport facility to Mayur Vihar, New Ashok Nagar and Vasundhara Enclave also.

They have Noida and New Delhi options in the form.

You can check with the school : 0120-2528509

hi garry

I have an interaction in Cambridge indirapuram. they ask same ques with kids name ,colour rhymes. and to parents how much time u spen with child. if u r working who take care of them.

Hi,

If i have submitted fees in a school then how much amount is refunded in case of cancellation. 

Regards,

Ashutosh

School specific in NCR

Yes ,ghaziabad school.
I am bit confused between two schools.if my child get admission in both then if i need to cancel one admission if fees is paid.then what amount is refunded.

Dear Sakshi,

I have applied for my younger son in FAS and they have not shortlisted. Same happened to me two year back at the time of my elder kid.

I need your advice on (i) can we ask the school why our ward is not shortlisted(ii) can we seek information from school under RTI act. My motive is to just know the procedure of shortlisting or FAS doesn't maintain any standard. N.B. Distance is not the criteria as the bus is plying near my residence already.

Thanks

I think schools do not come under RTI

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat