Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Even i wud want to know the fee structure there.

Saurav and Dipi

DPS  132 Expressway Fees

Fee for this year is Rs.1,06,000 at the time of admission which includes first quarter tution fee (which is 19,000 approx)

Only first 200 Applications would be accepted in SHIV NADAR ...

Is it true ? or Is there any confusion ?

Yes

THANKS NEHA :)

Hi Sakshi,
I had submitted Amity form and gone through questionnaire round too.
Thanks to your set of questions which helped me to answer logically.
Few questions were repeated this year too from the questions that you have shared.
I feel that amity was too much academic oriented..only form which asked for family tree,s education background..how much weightage is given to that..does that they mean reject forms where in they don't see a good n strong family education background at either parent side

I also felt that was not needed what if the parents want to give their child a better education if they didn't get the chance.

Grand-Parents, I think there are quite a few who went thru the higher education.

Dipi, they can do whatever they like. Schools in Noida do not follow any guidelines whatsoever.

So true each school makes parent feel that getting a good education for their child is a herculean task & you & your family should be financially well+educated. I mean what school has to do with all this? If parent has decided to send their child to the school that means they can easily afford it. Why unnecessary protocols in the the name sake of their so-called reputation. To be precise reputation comes out from the students only. Students are the identity of the school if they will not do well no school can flourish. So they should decide the admissions by judging the children as per their age.

If some-one went for the admissions in their regular school why wasting time of the parents by overcasting the GLOBAL one?? Doesn't make any sense but at the end of speech/presentation parents had to clap :(

Please share the link for questions round at Amity, I have to go tomorrow.
Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat