Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Has Anyone got any call/couriers today from somerville Noida?

Hello, Has anybody submitted filled forms in Lotus Valley? How was the experience like? Did they call for interview then and there or will intimate via email please tell? thanks in advance

Fyi..

Indus Valley public school forms are out from today.. will be available from school gate from 8:30am - 3:30pm

Hello All,

I just received a confirmation call from The Millennium School as well. They have asked me to deposit the fees and complete the admission formalities. I will make up my mind in sometime and decide whether to go for Somerville or the Millennium.

Although, to be frank i am more inclined towards millennium. 

I thought people wud go to somerville without second thoughts. So wat did u like abt millenium so much?

I believe it is a school for the future. Their unique learning methodologies are one of its kind and the content is designed by Educomp which is a pioneer of innovation in the field of education. You can go and see for yourself and you will feel the difference.

Somerville, personally I did not like the school. The way they handled the entire procedure, infrastructure etc. left a lot to be desired. True, it is popular along with other traditional schools for reasons best known to all of us but that i think is more related to the perception that most of us have set.

Personally speaking, my husband did 2 yrs of schooling from Somerville (7th and 8th). He was shocked to know that it is one of the most sought after schools in noida. He feels the infra is not dat gud. Maybe the school has got better with time.

Now, we have negative feedback for apeejay, amity, somerville. Not sure which school to be considered. Very confusing.

PLEASE GUIDE , GENISIS GLOBAL OR STEP BY STEP WHICH ONE IS BETTER , I WANT TO APPLY FOR PRE NURSERY .

Ashish 

Apply in both. SBS is very difficult to get through, however you can get you kid admitted anytime in Genesis. Genesis is a bit more expensive than SBS. 

My daughter is selected for Apeejay, should i go-ahead or wait for DPS and Amity?

Global geneis admission no issue

so 1st try in SBS

IS SBS BETTER THAN GENISIS ? IN STUDIES .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat