Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Book your seat in either Cambridge or Khaitan. AIS much sought after & tough to get in.

@Deepak, now I am very much confused in btw Cambridge and KPS, if AIS is not considered for a while.

Amity Noida - what time result will be out?

Mostly after 6PM on the expected date.

Thank you Deepak

we had our interaction on Sep 17 and were told result be out on Sep 18 Friday. Have you had your interaction also on Sep 17?

Thanks.

Thanks sakshi for making such a wonderful platform it really helped right from the beginning from choosing the school to apply for till the time to take admission was Lil confused after between Giis, khaitan Noida, uttam school for girls, vishwa bharti n gurukul after my daughter name did came out in the final list of fas Noida. Visited all the school considered distance, hygiene factor n overall development and as suggested by you to go for gurukul if you want overall development of your child finally took the admission of my child there and now really feeling relaxed. Was really impressed by the infra and the administration of school as a small instance made me more inclined my daughter is very naughty as soon as she entered the school she went to the playground n was really happy to see the maid came to assist her which was missing in other school. For khaitan for me hygiene was missing the toilets were not cleaned up..... . Really disappointed. Thanks for all the support n guidance

Nitish

Heartiest Congratulations and God Bless Your Family

Yes Gurukal has quite positive reviews from long time

Thanks for your gracious remarks :)

Hi Sakshi,

My son got selected for Somerville International , Cambridge but  DPS , Khaitan results are awaited.

Can you/someone tell if we withdrawal the admission in Cambridge , then how much amount they will refunds.

Thanks,

Arnav

Arnav

Many parents are sailing in same boat ..Even you ca ask you school or post it here for parents who have got selected in Cambridge noida

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-no...

Agree with you Prnt

Well said Prnt.

I also feel that these days parents are too much focused on extra activities that they are ignoring the academics part.

We don't want to give academic stress to our kids but we are ready to give so many extra activities to them. I think balance should be there.

If my daughter is interested in any extra activity and want to be perfect in that. Then anyhow i would have to search outside the school for some registered and reputed institute of that activity and get her trained and certified.

This is what I feel but I know, we parents want best for our child and I hope we are doing that only :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat