Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thank you Mrs. Sharma

No

Hi Som , 

Thanks a lot for your inputs .. 

I had some doubts which made be write "brainstorm ". Agree to all the "Do's" as well as donts .. I had few concerns where I felt in the whole process of "holistic" we are shielding the child from "people who may be rude to her ; who are insensitive " . Being honest we dont have ppl who are that soft spoken ..Instead I would want my child to deal with it and not bypass . 

Even I am impressed with school but as per my opinion parents have a strong role in building her basics along with school so it a mutual affair ..

One of the parents in my neighbourhood from Shiv Nadar ( her child is in class 6th) said they found the school a little "slow" .. Not sure if someone had such "first hand experiences to share " which can give us little more clarity ..

Hi Ela,

I agree to what you are saying. There are a few parents in my society as well who have experienced concerns about school being slow ( Her kid in Class 7).

Hi Ela, Ramona..please put some light on the shiv nadar school being slow. In what respect is it slow.Are they slow in respect to curriculum or they don have headon approach to things as an institution. or they stick to a particular topic for long.pls suggest as my child is also in waiting list

hello everybody i need ur help. does any one of you got ur child admitted in Amity sec-1 vasundhara?? please let me know

hi Sakshi ,pls suggest me  what to do .. my son (D.O.B)14th feb 2012) is not eligible in most of the school .. we could fill only 3 schools form .. he has been selected in lotus valley..today is the last day of submission of fee there. but I am not interested in putting him there becaz of many reasons. we had interaction at sommerville yesterday only. all it was well . my son answered the questions .   I am hoping to get the call.but don't know how long they are going to respond back to  us. in DPS we have interaction on 1st  oct. 

so double minded state  whether to deposite fee in lotus valley  or wait for sommerville result ..one more thing my elder son is sommerville vasundhra enclave delhi school .. sommerville Noida is not considering  it as a sibling case..

Anju

There are many schools open with admissions having  positive feedback ....as mixed feedback about lotus valley.

so final call is yours.

I am  quitting lotus valley  .. will wait for Somerville result. will take the risk ..

Anju,

Why don't you talk to school to give u some more time to deposit fees. Maybe it will work.

thanks Priyanka  for ur suggestion . will definitely call to school .if it works will have atleast a backup.

Anju.LVIS admissions are open till mar as i know last year Delhi parent taking admission as he could not get in any Delhi school.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat