Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

we visited GIIS today,the school seems good. Is it advisable to wait to take admission while we wait for other options as we are looking at Amity,Alcohn and DPS

Hi Sakshi, I have shortlisted Amity, Millennium and Kothari International. Please suggest the best one out of the three schools? I want a school that follows modern learning methology and also focuses on ECA and sports.

Enquired about the fee structure (per month): Amity around 8k including transport, Kothari 12k including transport and Millennium around 10k including transport.
Hi Sakshi,
Please provide your valuable inputs on my query above.
Thanks in advance.

Amity is totally academic based

Kothari is good reviews

Millennium is also good .visit and talk to parents

Kothari n  Khaitan are more popular for over all dev

Sakshi, We got final admission call from Apeejay School today. Their last date to deposit fees is 11th September. The total fees is 1,09,000/-. All fees are refundable except admission fee and orientation fee- Total 44,000/-.Our 2nd interaction with Amity is on 15th September. Need your advise weather we should go ahead with Apeejay or wait for other school results. We have applied at DPS, Somerville, Bal Bharti, Vishwa Bharti, Khaitan. Can you rate these schools overall? Also can you rate the schools fee structure wise. Thanks for your help.

What are the chances of Noida residents getting into Salwan Public School, Mayur Vihar? It's right on the border of Noida!

Hi Sakshi,

Can u please tell me about the fees structure of KRM Vaisali??

and also about the school.. How it is?

Hi,
Where is this fortune world school and how is this school? I have heard the name first time.

Tripti
Hi sakshi,
Can you plz suggest how is manav Rachna school and is it better than khaitan?

I have read in this thread that Kothari School is havin fees 12K per month approx.

Are there any annual/admision charges alongwith this ?

Do we have to pay those annual/admission charges every year ?

Hi Saurabh,

12k is the fixed fee per quarter including transport and meal.There is an annual fee of 20k but I included that in the per month figure calculation.At the time of admission, one time admission fee of 50k is to be paid which is non-refundable and caution money of 30k which is refundable.
Hope this clarifies your doubt.

Thankyou Ankit :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat