Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear parents/moderator and experts
Please provide feedback abt bal Bharati noida. Please help compare amity noida , APJ , vishwa Bharati ,bal Bharati , Khaitan noida and Cambridge noida. Please provide detailed feedback abt bal Bharati noida.
Thanks in advance

i m residing near seemant vihar kaushambi and i need private van for vishwa bharti , anyone  know the same plz inform me.thanks in advance

plz anyone give admission detail of vbps like fees ,dates ...

Niharika  Check below link

http://www.vbpsnoida.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view...

I am also searching Private Van from Pandav Nagar Delhi..to vishwa bharti..

If any one know pls help us .

Also for refundable policy of VBPS

Hi All,

Finally My son is selected in APJ, got a call yesterday evening. Big relief. Thanks to all parents for there suggestions. 

Special thanks to Sakshi/Kamal/Yash & Senior Parents.

Should we go ahead & admit our son in APJ or wait for Cambridge. Can you please highlight Pros & Cons of APJ.

Congrats man.

I was shocked to go through below complaint board for APJ, Noida, Please advice.-

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/apeejay-school-noida-c8...

Also read the comments posted below :)

Further comments looks positive except a few...

Sanjeev,

Congrats!

Don't get perturbed by these comments as there is no authenticity of it. The negative comments may be somone's way of venting his anger, similarly the positive ones may be from the school authorities itself. The best way is to talk to the parents who are sending their kids to the school.
However one thing is for sure that APJ is losing its reputation, If you refer last year admission thread pg 541, one of the parent got repeated calls as late as in Jan 14 for admission in APJ. I am sure that she was not the only parent called. This suggests either (a) APJ was not able to fill their seats or (b) they decided to increase the seats. Option (b) seems unlikely as they already have a higher student teacher ratio. In this forum I have read that this year they have asked affidavit from parents saying they are not responsible for kids safety in the bus. Surely this will  add to the losing shine.
However this was the dream school of your family, so there must have been someone definite reason for it. Though it’s fair to compare when you have real options, as of date it seems APJ is the one definite option with you. You may wait to see these other options come through but ideally you should not lose this much desired option / opportunity. Rest is your call. 

Adil, 

Commenting on few points from my first hand experience :- 

1.) Busses are quite safe and they have a teacher,guard,maid and a helper boy on the bus atleast on the route my kid used to travel to school and they take good care of kids while in bus. I think the affidavit thing is for the parents who for private transport as the school must not be having control over it. Please clarify this from school. Also we have not signed any such affidavit yet or last year. 

2.) For pre-primary there are 2 teachers (1 main and 1 support teacher)in a class of 45 students. But in higher classes I think it will be 1 teacher only. But anyways high teacher ratio is more of a concern in primary classes and till the time my kid is able to absorb what is being taught I am content and happy. 

3.) All the traditional schools are bit struggling to fill their seats with many parents opting for new age schools and increased options so I do not think this is any point to ponder on. 

Aditi, Thanks for your response. Is you kid studying in APJ ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat