Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531621

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I just called the school, the receptionist said its not an issue.

And one cannot reapply anyway coz it will give duplicate data message.

No worries priyanka,khaitan main toh easily ho jayega,bas u should be nearby and able to pay their fees.However i called up summerville,they said will be delivering courier for the whole this week,so should wait.in such a high tech scenario ,why these people dont go for e-mailing the results,can put a constraint need to bring courier application alongwith to identify their residence...so why all people need to wait for courier,such an ambiguity,need to be clear in their results so that application which are not shortlisted,parents should go to right track of admitting their kids,it is just waiting like an old bride for her bridegroom....abhi aageya...abhi aayega...... 

hehe.. what cn we do.. can just wait.. 

helo to both priyanka :) ..when I filled in the form for sommerville noida..i knew that they will not entertain indirapuram kids but still i gave it a shot...in the form they asked for father and mother details..their work place and right after that they asked address for both father and mother so it gave me impression that they are asking for office address..no where in the form..i mentioned my indirapuram residence address..m not sure if they will consider the form at all as the address of father and mother was different :)

yes indeed the point of address was very confusing.. actually as of i knw.. dey r very specific about their location criteria. All the best to u anyways :)

ohhhhh no i did the same mistake.i didn't notice it.

Now i think there is no hope for me to get call :(

Feeling so bad today :(

wat address did u put in.. it was not of noida?

yes it is Noida only. but for my hsband it is 62 and for me 126.

so not sure if they will consider my form :(

I think as long as the address is of noida, you still have a chance.

When we call up their reception they do not mention courier that say we shall receive call from them incase the candidate is shortlisted ... phew ..

Lotus Valley Online Registration and Guidelines

Please note that there are six steps

a) Online Registration

b) Online Payment

c) Printing the completed form

d) Submission of form at School

e) Interaction (Shortlisted candidates informed via email)

f) Deposition of fees within 2 days

hi Sherry,

are you aware how much fees is to be submitted?

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat