Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531640

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

For amity Noida it might take up to an hour total time as you might need to wait after verification of original documents.

Interaction with teachers will be for 5-10 minutes.

Same setup and questions will be in amity as well.

- PJ

Ohhkkk. Thanks Prasanna

CSI is better as I heard from few people (including few teachers in Indirapuram schools).. but better get it from your own sources.

Hi Pooja/Anurag/Sakshi/Other Parents,

We also applied in Somerville, Noida, but didnt recived any call / courier as on today, When did you recived the letter? Not sure what's the selection crietria set by school for calling for interatcion, Infact we stay in Sec-12.

Look forward for your response.

Note - We submitted on-line form & received registration no, from e-mail SPSN/2016-17/001521

We received the courier last evening with an interaction date for today. The one thing I noticed is that almost 80-85% kids were females. It may be the case that they are preferring kids who are qualifying on all criteria and are also a girl child initially and thereafter may start considering boys. Just an observation. Im not sure though. I also have a baby girl by the way. They also confirmed that they are still sending couriers and will be doing that throughout this week. So, you must not loose hope.

Can you please share your registration number ? just wanted to check if they are calling as per registration number ?

Thanks Pooja for your prompt response.:)

My daughter has been selected in FAS.

Hi Everyone

I had filled the form for AMity Noida and have not got any update from them for second level interaction. Shall i consider this as a reject of our application. and drop Amity and try some other school.

Actually we had preferred Amity Noida, Sri ram Millenium and DPS Noida. But for DPS my son didnt qualify due age criteria. please suggest should we wait for Amity or try for some other school. Also suggest a good school apart from the three above.

Hoping the team will help

thanks

Shivangi

Hi Shivangi,

I got my daughter admitted in TSMS. I did not apply in Amity but I have applied in DPS but won't go for interaction even if my form gets selected. I have had excellent reviews about TSMS from parents of kids studying in that school and that also from both senior and junior wing. There are only 2 things which are negative about the school:

1) Infra :- The infrastructure is not at par with other schools on expressway ( the playground is small).

2) Fees :- The fee is around Rs 18000 per month.

Neha Tomar, 

My son also got selected in Ryan, Noida and they asked me to submit the fees by 10 Sep. However none of the schools I have applied have their results out . So very much confused what to do :( 

Sakshi,

Can you please suggest from last few years exp that in case if do not deposit the fees by 10th then will they consider it later ? Let say I will go to them next week will they entertain me then ? Very much confused as the fees they are asking is 100% NON Refundable 

I am also confused Nimit, as most of the schools will be out with their results by next week only.

Don't know what to do

RSS

Latest Activity

Sushil Arora liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
19 hours ago
Sushil Arora liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Amity (Noida/Vasundhara)~2025-2026
19 hours ago
Sumit Singla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
19 hours ago
Dheeraj Chawla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Thursday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Thursday
Sakshi Kalra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a discussion
Tuesday
Anmol Singh joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Monday
Profile IconDr Ejya Mathur and Yudhyavir Singh joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Monday
Yudhyavir Singh liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Noida/G.Noida 2025-2026| Nursery Admissions
Jun 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat