Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531637

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Anuj,

Thanks for the detailed Analysis on Academic Results. I think we should also take into consideration number of students in the school for better analysis.

Thanks

Yes Sagar Very valid point as

ALSO WE SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST 3-4 YRS RESULTS TO SEE CONSISTENCY

Hi Sakshi,

My daughter has been selected at BalBharti.

I am still awaiting a respoonse from Somerville.

She isnt eligible for VBPS this year.

I plan to get her admitted in BalBharti now, and then try again next year in VBPS and Somerville.

Your valuable suggestions please.Thanks a lot

Poonam

YES BLOCK your seat in BB

Thanks Sakshi.... :)

Hi sakshi,

we had gone for lotus valley interaction yesterday...met few students and their parents ...they were very happy with no complaints. 

My son got admission in BBPS Noida, he also got interaction acceptance in FAS vaishali on 10th. The last date to submit the fee in BBPS is 11th. Should I wait for FAS to give results or go for BBPS Noida? Please suggest.

Hi Sakshi,

I was in the impression that Amity Noida will call for the second Interaction by 10th But when I login today I had the Interaction on 7th and there was no E-Mail I got for the intimation for the second interaction. Do I had to check their site daily for the status?

Now when I have missed the 2nd Interaction date how can I approach them for asking them to give us a second chance. Your answer will be really appreciated.

Thanks

Rishi 

You should not have waited for email as it was clearly mentioned to check the status online on 4th and 10th Sep. :)

Anyways you can contact school admission block and they might ask you to come on a later date...

Even after second interaction you need to check the status after login

Rishi

Mail them you were out of town  did not have access to internet as remote area..request them for next date.

Hi Sakshi,

How is your feedback on Amity, Sector 6, Vasundhara. Kindle highlight the positive and negative points of this school.

Thanks in Advance,

Richa

I also need to know this

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat