Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531637

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kaushal

I was in same boat last year, living in Vaishali (Kid in Sanfort)and planned to shift next year and hence we got our child admitted to Noida-Ramagya School.But somehow our shifting got delayed and facing big problem of 1.5+ hour side travel . I would suggest first check how big are the chances of your shifting,in case of some doubt my suggestion would be to continue in Sanfort and if next year not finalized then shift Sanfort-Vasundhra for nursery they will give preference.Once you are shifted then you can change school based on your parameters, consider distance as major one.

hi

can anyone tell which schools follow montessori method of teaching in noida and ghaziabad?

GIIS noida follows montessiri method!! They have proper lab for this! Very clean n big rooms. I liked it very much in my last week visit!! I am going to put my child in same next month.

hii

Can you please share which schools in noida, ghaziabad have day care facility as well?

Deepti

Pathways / GIIS /Kothari/Global Genesisi

GIIS follows montessiri method

http://www.giisnoida.org/Academics/GlobalMontessoriPlus.aspx

Hi Sakhi, I stay in Indirapuram and my elder son is already studying in FAS Noida. I also have a daughter who will be 3Y 1M old at at 1 April 2016. So she will be eligible for Nursery admission in all those schools where age criteria is 3-4 Y but not in FAS Noida where age criteria is 3.25-4.25Y. She would be eligible for admission in FAS Noida next year only and our preference is also FAS Noida as both kids preferably should go to same school. Now I am confused what should we do this year. Should we continue her in play school and apply in FAS next year? Or should we try this year in other schools where age criteria in 3-4 Y and then try our luck again in FAS Noida next year? The only concern in continuing in play school this year is that what option will we have if FAS Noida don't give her admission next year (even in sibling quota). Will we still be able to apply for KG in other schools? Thanks

Gaurav

Basic rule of nursery admission ,block your seat first. As they might give preference next year but not guarantee.

i will suggest you to block your seat in main schools and change next year to FAS.

Thanks Sakshi. Even I think this would be more prudent appraoch. But otherwise do schools take admissions directly in KG when child is overage for Nursery?

Gaurav

Very few vacancies but some sch0ols have upper cut off age like 4yrs for amity so they take in KG depending on vacancies.

Hi Gaurav,

Request you to please share your experience with Father Agnel as this is one of the school, I am following for my daughter's admission this year.

Thanks in advance.

Hi sakshi please tell me when school forms start coming.

Gulnaz

Stay tuned by end of july or aug starting

see last year form dates

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/noida-ghaziabad-great...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat