Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gaurav

Please see the fee breakup (in total breakup 2016-17)

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-no...

Hi Gaurav
What is the admission process of DPS GBN? How many rounds of interaction and what all do they ask? I have heard that the admission is first cum first served basis, so how many seats do they have for nursery? I am also planning to apply for this school, your suggestion would be very helpful.

Hello Sweta,

DPS GBN is first come first serve..

I would advise to go on monday. Reach early around 10 & you can be done by 11. No details about no. of seats available.

2 rounds of interview.. 1st for child & second with Principal.. My daughter went for first round alone.

They ask for Names of parents, Numbers, Rhymes from child & shapes..

Second round is just casual interaction.

Hope it helps...

Thanks gaurav. Actually I have applied for two other schools which are close to my residence and priority as well for admission. But I am afraid if we can't get through them then whether DPS GBN will have seats to accommodate my child. Moreover, I have twin babies so although more a reason to worry.
Please suggest me on the following querry

I. which one is the best in amongst four school in ghaziabad for pre-nursery
1 DPS Ghaziabad
2 Gurukul the school, ghaziabad
3 DLF Public school Sahibabad
4 kahitan public school sahibabad.

II. Those who get the admission in pre-nursery , after they will get the direct admission in nursaery Or they have also to follow the same process for admission in nursery.

III. Is there any other good school for pre- nursery in ghaziabad please share.
I have altrady registere in dps , girukul and khaitan sahibabad. And we have received call for interaction in gurukul and khaitan.. but Gurukul is little far.
Need your valuable input..
Hi Sakshi,

how's DPS Vasundhara?
I have interaction there on 1st. Is it a part of DPS gzb?

Meenakshi

No ides not belong to dps society .

Hi meenakshi,

I also hav an interaction in dps vasundhara on 1st September itself. I hav got the slot of 7:45am. And u? Do u have any idea how many sections do they have cozy in Jaipuria there are 10-11 sections for nursery class?

Yes it is the part of DPS ghaziabad.

Hi parents,
can someone pl help me with admission process of khaitan public school, noida. on their web site, they have mentioned that admission forms can be collected frm school & they have given link for online form also??

Cambridge School Noida admission is starting from tomorrow.

1) Anybody knows what is the fees for the school.

2) When the child is selected, what is the fees at the time of admission?

3) What is the age criteria?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat