Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sakshi and Fellow Parents,

Anyone having idea apart from the qtrly fees of 21054/-, does DPS expressway has any additional fees for books, uniform, meals or other miscellaneous activities?

Fees structure is - (for 2015-16)

Admission fees - 43200/-

Caution money - 20000/-

Annual charges - 23952/-

Qtrly charges - 21054/-

Hi All,

Just now I got call from somerville school Noida and we have asked to come for interaction @ 9:30 AM tomorrow.

--Sachin Jain

Sachin what was your regn number

Hi sakshi and parents

i went to Billabong high international today and we have been asked to come with ward for an interaction tomorrow.

Fee Structure for 2016 - 2017:

Admission Fees - 40,000( This is to be paid by september 12 in case if we wish to get a seat blocked)

Refundable secutiry deposit - 18500 ( to be paid during february 2017)

Establishment and maintenance - 8120 per annum

School essentials - Rs 17700 per annum

Quarterly fees -

Tution fees 14500

Meals -3250

Total - 17750

The seats are given on first come first serve basis . If we are interested , we have 12 september to make up our mind following which we have to deposit Rs 40,000/- . Rest to be paid in february 2017.

The campus is pretty huge and the premise is well maintained. As for academic standards, it's good though needs to be verified. They have till class 11 only and comming up with class 12 next year.

hope this helps.

regards

sanchayan

Hi Sanchayan,

the admissions for nursery will be done under kangaro kids? What is their admission process for nursery..Thanks in advance!

Hi Sanchayan...that mean that during the admission process. the total amount to be paid will be = 40000 + 8120 + 17700 = 65820

And then you have to pay another 18500 by Feb 2017 (Why Feb 2017 and not Feb 2016 as this is for 2016-17 session)

Quarterly Fees will be = 14599 + 3250 = 17750

What is the transportation cost which needs to be paid quarterly, have they share the same as well

Please confirm on above

Thanks

sorry i mean february 2016 , and not 2017...typo.

i did not ask about transporation since it is just across the road for my little one( we are in sector 52). I will be going tomorrow for another round of formal interaction( this time involving my kid) and will ask the details for the transportation cost as well.

My daughter would be admitted under kangaroo kids. As for the process, they have called me and my spouse tomorrow with my ward for an face to face interaction. They have asked for birth certificate, address proof, vaccination records( photocopy of them).

If we decide to go for the admission tomorrow, we have time till 12 september to decide .

Amount to be paid = 40,000/-

Rest amount ( to be paid in february 2016)

18500( refundable security deposit) + 8120( establishment charges) + 17700( school essentials) + 17750( quarterly fees)

Admission kit = rs 500/-

Processing fee = Rs 1000/-

regards

sanchayan

sanchayan, the form can be downloaded online and then needs to be sumitted to the school?

is this the link for the form?

http://www.billabongnoida.com/admission%20KK.pdf 

They gave me the form at school after i paid rs 500/-. I am uploading the fee structure here.

Attachments:

Hi Sanchayan,

What abt the quarterly transportation charges, as this will be over and above the Rs. 17,750/- quarterly fees. Please confirm

hi sudhir

The transportation fees would be above this quarterly fees( i think it's close to 4000 per month). I will confirm it tomorrow and post it in this forum.

regards

sanchayan

How's the feedback of this school and what is the source of information? Please help as i have very little visibility towards the same.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat