Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I think better to call up school and ask

yes will do that :)

Let us know too

I have interaction scheduled @ FAS Noida for my son at 2 PM tomorrow. Would highly appreciate the feedback from someone who has gone for the same today. 

Also it would be great help if someone can enlighten more on the following question which was apparently asked from one of the parents last year.

How can you say that FAS is a convent  school? What is the difference between convent school and missioneri school?

Thanks!

Hi ,

We had interaction today and was asked only one question why did we chose FAS . Apart from that no questions from kid . Though Father did say Good Afternoon , offered sweets to my child . Probably they plainly observe the child . The interview was hardly 5-7 minutes , though we took some time around an hour from registering to waiting for our turn .

Thanks much for sharing the experience!! I am keeping my fingers crossed..

Yes Ela, it was same experience for us as well. The gentleman asked us the question on why did we choose but we had a feeling he wasn't really listening in :) but was observing the child and offered her a chocolate. It wasn't even for a couple of minutes I guess. Wondering if everyone had the same experience.

Same experience here also for my daughter

Has anyone received 2nd interaction date for Amity Vasundhra...We submitted the form on 24th aug(first round) but the site still shows the status as "YOUR FORM HAS BEEN RECEVIED". Does it shows that we have not been shortlisted...any suggesstions...

Yes,

My daughter got selected for Amity Vasundhara-6.

Congrats Sonia :)

Congrats, Sonia! Sorry, another question. (Not sure if you would know.) Those who are not selected will still be intimated or not? This suspense is killing me. :(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat