Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That seems likely. Some of these "good" schools have always preferred older kids, (which I though was very sensible). Unfortunately they seem to be succumbing to the general trend of "getting" the kids earlier because everyone else seems to be doing so.

In all my interactions, I see the teachers interacting with kids the same way irrespective of their age. So older kids will be at an advantage. And I feel even a couple of months matter in the case of 2 year olds.

They have given me 5 Sep or10 Sep and asked to see the website for updates.

So results are finally on the way.............

My daughter got selected in Amity Vasundhra Sec-6. Need to submit fees of around 74000/- by 7th Sept.

congrats.. must b a huge relief :)

Thanks Priyanka.... but my first preferance is FAS.... so will wait for FAS result.

Hi Kishori,

Many congrats!

When was your second interaction?

Thanks

My interaction was on 27th Aug

Hi Kishoriji

Congratulations......

Kindly share how many rounds did you had after filling the online application.

Regards

After filling the online form on 17th Aug , the next day i.e 18th aug was assigned to submit the form wherein again another form having 10 questions were given to fill. After that they updated the result to come for interaction on 27th Aug and finally displayed the result to submit fees latest by 7th Sept.

Thanks a lot

Where I can see the list for Amity Vasundhra Sec-6.

Had interaction in FAS Noida today....

Same questions as other parents have updated in this forum like meaning of child name, why FAS, where do you stay, where are u working, gave chocolate to my daughter.... results will be out on 7th Sept as displayed in the school.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat