Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All the very best and many congratulation for vasundhra one ........kishori may i know that where do u stay i mean in Indirapuram or at Nodia. 

Have u also applied for FAS Vaishali?

I reside in indirapuram and I have not applied in FAS Vaishali as its far off from place compared to FAS Noida.

Hi!.. Thanx so much for the info, hw much time in total it took u to move out of school?
@Kishori: Hi!.. Thanx so much for the info, hw much time in total it took u to move out of school

I think you are talking about FAS Noida......... They allowed us to enter the school premises only 5 mins prior to scheduled time... then we were asked to take prospectus for rs 500 and assigned serial number randomly, in the prospectus there was a single page form with details of father and mother on one side and other side few questions like how will u support school.... will you help in workshops or seminars etc. only 3-4 questions..... afterwards they called serially 10 parents in lot to go for the interaction which took only 3-4 mins....

If Amity is declaring final results already, where does it leave people who've not yet had their second round? Was this how it was in the previous years too? People could apply in Amity till 26-Aug!

Is LKG admissions in Vishwa Bharti School is Nursery class only na?

Regards

Ruchi

i think, you are right. Nursery class or LKG admission is same.

Same

Hi all,

Has anyone completed bal bharti application?

do we need to pay any fees while submitting the form at school? also, are blood grp n guardian details compulsory fields?

pls guide

No fees would be required to submit at the time of submitting the form.

If you don't have the details like blood grp then leave it blank.

No where they are asking for guardian details. They asked for any 2 people in the case of Emergency only.

ok.. thanks ankush!

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat