Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531590

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Sakshi
My son is shortlisted in DPSG for interaction and the interactions date is 16 September.please suggest me what question generally they ask and what is the admission process.
Please rate the DPSG and please share the feedback about the DPSG.

St Thomas Indirapuram form is available on website.

http://www.stthomasghaziabad.org/stthomasindirapuram/nuradm2016-17/...

Regards

Hi,

My son got shortlisted in Jaipuria but wanted to wait for other schools. Can anyone share reviews of Jaipuria.

Also please share the review of Cambridge Indirapuram! as result for this is awaited on 5th Sept but interactions for other schools DPSG, DPS Indirapuram secheduled after 10th Sept

Regards,

Sandeep

hi, my daughter got shortlisted in amity vasundhara sec 6.whats the feedback of his school. i am asked to deposit 74k by 7th sep. i have filled form fod dps indirapuram as well which one is better amongst dpsi and ais.

Vibhor

Is the result out for amity sec6 vasundhara? Have they shared any list of the final shortlisted candidates?

Congratulations Arun :)

I am still getting "Your Form has been received", no update thereafter. Tried calling school multiple times but no response.

Hi Vibhor,

Same situation is with us also. confused between AIS and DPSI.

Vibhor

Heartiest Congratulations

both are good . dpsi is slightly mote sought after

but block yoor seat

Sakshi,

Do you know if schools that declare results early come out with a second list, after say, other schools have come out with their results? Most other results will be out by end of September. Is Cambridge Indirapuram likely to come out with a second list by then (which again could be fairly useless since people on the second list would also have got admissions elsewhere)? Or should a parent keep pinging them regarding vacancies?

Sid

school specific

like Jaipuria comes out ..rest sought after school dont

So then vacancies are filled via first-come-first-serve, or maybe known people?

hi Vibhor,

Can you please suggest where you have been able to see the results for amity vasundhara sec 6?

I cannot find the results anywhere for amity vasundhara sec 6.

Kamalpreet

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat