Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nidhi, did u checked with DPS 132 regarding draft ?

Arun

Heartiest Congratulations

Go for Amity sec 6 with proen track record on academics n parent quite happy

Arun,

Amity is far better then KRM. My suggestion is to Go for Amity and 4 Kms difference is not that big.  

Wow congratulation Mr Jain .when you appeard for amity intellectual meeting.I'm also waiting but in site it show ur form has been received

Its a valid question. A new school normally takes time to prove itself. Doesn't necessarily mean its bad. Why don't you compare the infrastructure, teacher student ratio and fee structure of both schools. Try and speak with some KRM parents if possible for feedback.

Hi Arun,

Have heard positive feedback for KRM,specially reagrding their teaching methodology. This is based on parents as well as feedback from few teachers of other schools. Just that the school is new so does not have a track record to prove its caliber. Hope this helps.

Same here. My next door neighbour put his son in Class 6 this year. Seems happy. Especially since there seem to be only 25 kids in the class. So better attention by the teacher.

thank you mr jain can u tell me ur 1st interaction date.actually I had on 24 august n still waiting for 2nd.and wt they asked in 2nd interaction

Same with me..My son got selected for APJ.

Congratulations Abhishek.

If they are giving final result immediately after 2nd interaction then will they have seats left for the kids whose interactions are scheduled towards the last dates.

We have our 2nd interaction on 14th Sep and I am a bit concerned now if the last dates are just for formality if they will have their seats fill by then.

Can anyone please suggest as per their past experiences of last date interactions and respective results please.

Many thanks.

The list at Apeejay now seems to be a preference list then! Congratulations to everyone who got their second interaction dates early!

So if they have like 300 seats, people being called on the first 5 days have an advantage, since I believe they shortlisted about 60 people per day.

They have put up their 1st list in slots based on certain criteria, and I think they will filter a number of students from indivial slots and not overall.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat