Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Abhishek. How soon did you get to know after the second interaction?

Today morning around 09:15AM, I got a call from APJ for final result. yesterday 02:30PM we had a 2nd round of interaction.

Congrats Abhishek,

Can you please share what kind of  interaction you and your child had in second round? and are

they asking for some documents to carry on second interaction day.

One more question how much time you have been given to submit fee after result declaration.

Thanks

Hi Abhishek,

do we need to carry any original documents for APJ second round interaction?

Congrats Abhishek :)

Can you plz share what kinda interaction u n ur child had?

Heartieat Congratulations Jayanti and Abhishek

God bless your families

How much is thee fees

Wait for amity

Hi all,
Can anyone Pls tell what is there in second interaction round of Apeejay..
TIA

Sakshi/Parents

Please suggest schools (yet to start their admission process or have scope of registration) that i should try for my twin kids nursery admission? I just applied for amity sec-6 vasundhara and DPS Indirapuram. No update from amity yet and DPSI intercation is on 12th Sep. Now a little worried due to limited schools being applied for. I reside in Vaishali.

Your inputs are much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi Shweta...please do consider KRM and Presidium also in your list....I don't know what perception has been created for these schools.....but I have personally seen Presidium kids and they are not less than any other school kids.....Parent's review on the methodology and upbringing of the kids in Presidium has been excellent....my neighbor's son studies there, and they themselves belong to the education sector (Father is a Professor of Comp Sc. in Jamia Milia)...and they are very happy with the school....Fees is also nearly at par with other schools....

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat