Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Aushotosh please may I know when was your 2nd interaction with the principal in Apeejay n what type of questions did they ask you n the child, please reply

Hello Sarika

It was on 1st Sep, and result came on 2nd itself.

It's same as questions asked in first round(Why Appeejay, Quality of child) 

For kid : they were asking about shapes, animal, fruit and color 

Hi Parents,

Where can we check Amity Sec-6 Vasundhara results, I have read in the forum only that their first list is out and some of lucky kids selected. I had my interaction on 1st Sept but not sure when the result will be out?

Thanks,
Manvendra

Site is the same....use your existing username and password

Did anyone get call/Courier from Somerville today for interaction?

Nopes

Same here.. No call/ courier from Somerville. :(

Nope, I am also waiting for the same, as per ack  that got during online application they will send email/sms. 

Hi Shakshi,

I have limited choice for schools as my child is 4ys 1 month on 1st April and stay in Indirapuram where most school doesnt let me apply, so trying to get feedback for IVPS which is now open to admission for Nursery. Where we would place this school as compared to big names and what is the schools history?

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Nitesh

Nitesh, 

Even I am in same boat my son will be 4yrs 7 days as on 1 Apr 2016 and eligible to apply for very few schools, but after discussing with schools I have prepare below list and applied / planning to apply there:

1. DPS Noida

2. Somerville

3. Khaitan

4. Ryan

5. DPS 132

6. Millenium

7. GIIS

I stay in Indirapuram and these Noida schools are not entertaining ppl from Ghaziabad. So all in all out of your list i have only GIIS which is open to take my kid and give me heavy discount but i want to choose it at last.

Nitesh

Mixed feedback of indus valley on this thread and see feedback of parent who wants to shift from IVPS posted few days back

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/i-want-to-shift-my-ki...

You can try for other new age good schools as they don't have upper age cut off

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat