Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Shakshi, it helps i would not go for it any further. Yes i have these new schools on my radar.

Nitesh

Shiv Nadar /Dps sec 132 / Global genesis /Millenium  have goodt feedback .

also some parents i know  not having good exp with ryan/ somerville int /lvis/ mayoor .

Sakshi can you confirm as i have read positive and negative reviews of shriram millennium

please tell me when khaitan school interaction will start

Thanks Sweta.

But these school apart from GIIS all other school are very far from Indirapuram and i wont like my kid facing more than an hour of traffic to commute.

weirdo.. FAS..

In such a hot and humid weather ..parents along with such a young kid..were standing outside school gate for atleast 30 minutes

really weird and too bad arrangment.. WEll, we just returned from FAS so called interview,where the respectable principal just gv us not more than a minute.. the moment we realise ,we were told to leave ...

crap i must say...

Hi nidhi, even we were there in the slot of 2pm....it was a saddening attitude of the school. We also noticed one more thing... we reached the school at the time of dispersal. Some of the school buses were parked outside. We noticed a group of teenager boys (seemed that they were from khoda village), standing just 10 steps away from the guard, were staring and making comments at the girls who were boarding the buses. We Were Shocked to see as the guard was not at all bothered and besides this,we saw a girl who got down from the bus, bought an ice cream and again boarded the bus. In most of the schools, if the buses are parked outside, like I have seen in presidium indirapuram, the students make a queue, board the buses and there are teachers who supervise the dispersal. In FAS, we were shocked to see this type of mal discipline. Considering the scenario of today's society and the safety of our daughter, we have somehow dropped the idea of admitting our daughter in FAS,  if we get selected.

Abhilasha, we are certainly on a thinking node now.... I was in a per-conceive notion abt  convent school, but this is certainly not the case now.. FAS really let down the base model of convent school

I agree with u....It seems they are  not concerned about the discipline and safety of the kids once they are out of the main gate of the school. 

Rightly Said Abhilasha .. The same thing i noticed with St Francis School Indirapuram.. In today's scenario , Child safety matters first.

abhilasha...before I filled in the form for FAS noida, one of my coulegue warned of the same thing that kids from all kind of family come there so u will not feel good when ur child learns some bad manners from the school mates..at that time I did not give that much regard as I was desperate for FAS for my daughter..then my daughter was not shortlisted for second round at FAS and I was really sad abt that but seems what my coulege warned me earlier was true...not feeling that bad now!

Rupal,  the kids of our two friends go to fas and they are very happy with the school...n they have asked us to go for fas if our daughter gets selected...it might be good academics wise but one cannot avoid other negative issues too ....of which we are a proof ourselves... 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat