Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I had 2nd round today in amity vasundhra.

Child was not mandatory. They just interacted with us and asked about what we are doing and our studies.

They also asked about grandparents and asked us to describe child.

it was pretty simple..

Does anybody know if Bal Bharti Brij would post the list tomorrow online or on the school notice board?

Can anyone share feedback of Cambridge Indirapuram and its fee structure. I have dropped Jaipuria Vasundhara waiting for Cambridge results.

Although applied for DPS-Indirapuram and Vasundhara, Amity sec 6 and St Francis as well but their interactions are still pending.

Yes We'd attended the draw of lots and also confirmed from the school that they will declare list on school's notice board not online as the guard told us that not it is not mandatory that list will go out on site you must be check on Schools notice board after 2 PM tomorrow

This is for Cambridge Indirapuram? I thought results were out on 5-Sep?

Hi,

Can anyone give reviews about St. Thomas School?

Which one is best amongst St. Francis, St.Thomas, Father Agnel Vaishali, Amity Vasundhara Sec 6 & Jaipuria?

Thanks

Shalini

Had the first interaction on 18th just got an update from Amity for 2nd interaction. Don't think the date of first interaction matters please keep checking online.

Hi Devika,

Did you receive a call from Amity or status updated on their website. I do have my first interaction on 27th but no update for second round!

Also can anyone share the detailed fee structure for Amity whose admissions are confirmed.

I had my interaction on 26-Aug, and my second interaction is on 7-Sep. This is Amity Vasundhara Sec-6.

Hi Sid...Even i had my interaction on 26th but have not got 2nd interaction date till now. 

How did u get ur 2nd interaction date as 7th?? Online or any phone call was made to u??

Hi Sandeep,

It was updated on site

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat