Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531591

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sakshi for the reply. If we compare the academics with Cambridge or khaitan how would u rate IVPC

Anuj

Yesterday or 2days back some parent started s thread that she wants to change the school From IVPS

and see old feedback (not able to trace due to high traffic..thread moving fast)

i would suggest you to meet parents at the time of disbursal  as school has mixed feedback ( some parents are happy also)

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/please-provide-me-fee...

Ankit If my kid was eligible for father Agnel my first preference was always that one.

My couple of friends kids are there and I have heard a good feedback

Hello all,
I am in a big dilima and hence need ur guidance.... I stay in sahibabad and fill the form of KPS Sahibabad the other day, most proberbly the interaction will be on 22nd aug and if my son gets selected we need deposit the fees in 2-3 days. By this time many of the schools i am eying for may not even start their admission process all may just have. Some of the schools I am eying for are Amity Vasu, DPS G, DPS I,DPS V, DLF. Can u please tell me if should I safely get my kiddo admitted in KPS sahibabad or should i let it go?

Meenakshi

Mail them you are travelling .see if it works and they postpone .but till last year admission was not tough

Dear Sakshi/All,

My son is born on 18th Feb 2012 and we reside in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, While i am trying to apply for Nursery Admission for 2016-17, i see most schools is restricting the age to 3 to 4 years only as on 31st Mar 2016. However my son would be 4 yrs 1 month.

So do you think schools are taking admission from 3+ years only for Nursery? or they are pre-nursery?,

Please advise as i need to apply on schools which take admission in Nursery in Indirapuram schools.

Nitesh

New age schools dont have upper age cut off .

see the list below sought after schools

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

If Gurukul ,G d goenka suits you plus schools on express way

Hello Sakshi

My son is turning 3 year this Dec 2015 . Currently i am in noida so what are the good schools are allowing my son for March 2016 session.. Please help me out 

Regards

Mahesh 

Mahesh

Amity /Fas/ Apj / Kothari / Khaitan

n new age schools

like SN/dps sec 132/ lvis/Mayoor n more

Hi, Since im based in Mayur Vihar-Phase 1.. i think i can only look at Ahlcon International, Ahlcon, Amity (though they only have admission from 1st standard here) and Somerville Vasundhra at the max.

Please suggest which one should be kept on top priority and are there any other schools that can be looked at..

Kanika

Salwan

Join this east delhi grop

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/eastdelhi2012-2013

Is Salwan better than Ahlcon International and Somerville Vasundhra..if you could help me in rating these schools

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat