Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531595

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations Ruchi

Do you any idea about the fee breakup?

I have a break up for 2015-16

hi Ruchi, Please share

2015-16
Manage fee (refundable) 10k
Management fee 18500
Annual Mis fee 15150
Annual Med fee 625
Annual Jrnl & N.B 1150
Operational charges 2500
Scholarship fund 875
Sports fee 1250
Online web 2000
Almanac 100
Tution fee quarter 18300
Activity fee, optional, Horse riding/swimming 4400
Bus fee 6300

TOTAL 80,000

thanks Ruchi for sharing.. :)

Ruchi Can please let me know what they ask from you and your baby. I am looking for next year admission.

Hi Ruchi, you have shared good piece of information with us.. When did you receive admission confirmation mail?.. Was it the second list?.
On 7th I received. It was third list...

Sir/Mam 

My kid is also selected for admission at DPS Noida on 16th October.They have asked for Rs.90000 DD.Could you please share your experience at the time of admission.This amount is only admission fees or it includes any other charges? What is quarterly fee? and why they have asked to carry cheque book at the time of admission ?

rds

We went for admission yesterday. The break up of 90,000 has not been provided at the time of admission, the fee structure  will be declared at the time when session will start next year.

The cheque book is asked because they will ask for some donation for welfare of underprivileged girls and for school's development. You have to choose an amount as per your wish. The minimum amount to be chosen is 10,000 under both categories. That was yesterday, I hope its same during your turn as well.

Thanks a lot.

rds

Another final list of candidates selected in DPS Indirapuram is out. This is for those parents who had their second interaction last week.

Here's the link:

http://www.dpsindirapuram.com/file/Nursery%20List-2015-12102015.pdf

My daughter has also been selected. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat